Haunted House in New Server!!! (Job Roles)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hobo_Street, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Hobo_Street

Hobo_Street Active Member

If you haven't read my first thread then I suggest you go read it.
    There are 7 different types of roles. (I will NOT re-explain this to you because you have been warned about not going to the thread, Haunted House in the New Server!!)(Reply for the role by the way if you wanted a role)

Back-up Clowns/"Paintings": Your "leader" is iballisticbunny6. I will have to tell you the rest of the your job (So nobody will know what we are doing besides you. You are in the first room. (There are only 4 spots)
    Vampires: You are the second room there will be a specified leader which is still up for grabs. Once again I will have to tell you the rest of the your job (So nobody will know what we are doing besides you.(There are 6 spots and 1 spot for the leader.)
    A Screaming Lady that is getting Eaten by Vampires:The title is clear and you will need to lay on a table via bed inside of table.( There is only one spot for this role)
    Zombies:There is no leader at all and you will be in the third room. I cant tell you until u message me via mine craft or pm me.(There are 10 roles for this)
    A Screaming Lady that is getting Eaten by Zombies: The title is clear and you will need to half run with the guests and go to the next room and become "zombiefied" after getting eaten by the zombies. Pm me and message me for more info on this in mine craft. ( There are 3 sports for this role)
    Cannibal Butcher: You are the second last room and there is only one role for this. The Butcher has bags of meat and someone is there so be aware.
    Small Child inside Bag of Meat(Cannibal): You are a small child that hides inside a bag of meat and you chase down the guests into the last room.(1 role)
    FURTHER INFO IF YOU PM FUNNYBUNNY(2004) ON FORUMS OR REPLY BELOW OR REPLY TO ME ON MINECRAFT FOR A JOB
    I WILL ALSO BE THE GUIDE

2. amy

amy Guest

mood

3. Hobo_Street

Hobo_Street Active Member

I am sorry but the child has already been taken by Slim3y_pigs. Also the rooms may not be in the order they were said to be in...If they were the guests would be lost and confused.