[hammer_head21] Island Farming [Malfoy] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by donald_trump03, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

1. skyblock.net
    2. hammer_head21
    3. kicked whilst connecting to survival: you are banned from this server! reason: island farming -appeal @ Skyblock Forums -malfoy
    4. yes and no
    5. for gathering resources of other islands
    6. no because it was wrong for me to do it in the first place
    7. yes for majior grief and the ban hammer has spoken
    8. you should unban me because i had nothing to do with island farming i was the one who told on mightymario27 and i got banned and i was not sure if it was wrong to island farm and im really sorry for doing it

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  2. Malfoyesque

Malfoyesque Active Member

Seeing as MightyMario27 is on the forums and was viewing the appeal forum, I am going to wait on this appeal until I see that appeal since you told me your other account was MightyMario27. I would also like to see hammer_head21's appeal before I make a decision on yours.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  3. Malfoyesque

I've searched the forums and found 2 things:
    1. MightyMario27 is not a fully registered user (I'm assuming he did not confirm his account since the day he was listed as online)
    2. hammer_head21 has used this forum account to appeal a previous ban.

I do not wish to put off this appeal any longer; however, I still would like to see all 3 appeals before I make a decision particularly because you stated that your other account is MightyMario27 and your ip and hammer_head21's match.

Will hammer_head21 be appealing on this account? If so, then go ahead and have him appeal now.

Are you MightyMario27's alt? If so, then this appeal will be for both accounts; however, will be impacted by the outcome of hammer_head21's appeal since hammer_head21 has access to this account (if you would like to appeal for just MightyMario27, then you may do so since MightyMario27's ip and hammer_head21's do not match). If you are not the alt of MightyMario27, then I'll treat the appeals separately; however, the outcome of both of them will be the same since your ips match.

4. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

yer im hammer_head21 i appealed for mm27 to help my friend but do i make another appeal for hammer_head21 and what does mightymario27 do

5. Malfoyesque

If you're hammer_head21, then edit the appeal to stay hammer_head21. You cannot appeal for MM27. He may use your account to appeal if he is unable to make his own, but I need to speak with him.

Are MightMario27 and MM27 not the same person?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  6. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

Mightymario and mm27 are the same person

7. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

So do I change the appeal to make it say hammer_head21

8. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

And what did I get banned for again

9. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

Also how do I edit it

10. Malfoyesque

Yes.
    There is an option to edit your post at the bottom of it.
    Newisland farming.
    MightyMario27 can post a separate appeal. This appeal will be for hammer_head21. The MM27 account will be unbanned when/if both of you successfully appeal since both of you have access to it.

11. Malfoyesque

Once you edit the appeal, we shall continue.

1. Since you stated you have not read the rules, take the time to read the in-depth rules found here: Server Rules | Skyblock Forums
    After you read the full rules, please summarize all 15 rules in your own words so that I know you've read them and will not break them again.

2. I would like a better reason as to why I should unban you. You say that you will not do it again; however, you were recently banned for griefing. How do I know that you will not break some other rule?

3. Are you still a part of MightyMario27's island? If so, where are the items you took from a newisland?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  12. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

i was never apart of mightymario27's island and i will read the rules and do what you say

13. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

can mightymario27 appeal on this account?

14. Malfoyesque

Yes, MightyMario27 may use this account to appeal if hr was unable to get his own to work, but you cannot appeal for him and he may only use this account for appeal purposes.
    Alright, I assumed you were since you brought farmed items to the same place as MightyMario27 did. This appeal will continue once you've read and summarized the rules.

15. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

Ok I will do that later today

16. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

Rule 1: No griefing!
    Offence Level: High

it means do not go to other peoples islands and take their stuff and wreck their island without permission.

Rule 2: No scamming/stealing

scamming means no ripping people off or telling them you will pay and then they give you the item and you don't pay. stealing means you take stuff from their chests and don't give it back.

Rule 3: No advertising
    Offence Level: Very High

don't advertise another server to go play on because it takes away players from the server to go play on a another server. also don't advertise items in real life to sell because it can be fake.

Rule 4: No Killing Others (In non-pvp zones)

don't kill people on your island or on their island because it can ruin their fun and make it annoying trying to play the game and have fun when their trying to play the game.

Rule 5: Do not disrespect others (or server)/swear
    Offence Level: Depends

don't swear because it is rude and disrespectful to other players.

Rule 6: Do not spam or caplock
    Offence Level: Low

don't talk every second or 3 seconds because it gets annoying after a while.

Rule 7: Do not island farm

don't go to other island to get resources because you can only have a certain amount of the new island items like buckets seeds dirt and string.

Rule 8: Do not trade or give illegal-to-trade items
    Offence Level: Medium

don't trade dirt because you are only supposed to have a certain amount of it.
    buckets can be made and are illegal because they can get lava.

Rule 9: Do not own illegal-to-own items

don't have illegal items because it is mostly only for mods and cannot be found in survival.

Rule 10: Do not /nick abuse
    Offence Level: Depends

don't have someone else nick as yours because it is special to them and not you.

Rule 11: Hacked Clients are Allowed
    Offence Level: Very High

they can have hack clients only if they are allowed on the server and cannot be used in public places.

Rule 12: Mods are Allowed
    Offence Level: None (Can't break it)

they are allowed to visit your island when locked and follow you where ever you go and can ban you for wrong things.

Inappropriate Skins, Names or Builds
    Offence Level: Medium

don't have inappropriate skins names or builds because it could offend someone and a little kid could be playing and it could ruin their childhood forever.

Rule 14: The Mods can ONLY Ban with a Reason

mods just cant ban a player for fun because it will be unfair for the player to get banned for no reason and they could get banned and never play again.

Rule 15: Use Common Sense
    Offence Level: Variable

don't talk to people on social media you don't know because they could be pedophiles and rapist. also don't give people your details.

17. donald_trump03

donald_trump03 Member

they're my on words

18. Malfoyesque

If you know where MightyMario27 moved the illegally farmed items, you are not to touch them.

I will unban the hammer_head21 account. MightyMario27 can make his own appeal.

19. Malfoyesque

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.