Inactive Hakooos staff app!

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Beemo, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    Howdy, my name is Hakooo/airethefox/Shisui my discord username is Ramen/Juubito im an avid skyblock player and just in case you didn't notice yet this is my staff application.

What is your ingame username? Hakooo formerly Airethefox

What time zone are you in? EST

What languages do you speak? English

Do you have the necessary means for capturing evidence? I do, I have gyazo for screenshots, Minecraft built-in screenshot, along with obs and hopefully, shadow play soon. (For those of you who don't know what shadowplay is, its essentially a program that lets you watch the last 20 minutes of gameplay.)

Why do you think that you should be a helper? I think that I should become a helper on the server due to these qualities.

I can quickly boot up my computer. This is fairly self-explanatory but I can boot up my computer and in about 45 seconds I can be on the server. This can be fairly important to help stop advertising or mass spamming. It's important to be able to get online quickly due to the fact that for those 45 seconds, the advertiser is ruining the time for everyone else which is normally 150+.

I can type quickly. I can type quickly and accurately for helping people in certain situations. If the situation calls for it I can quickly mute someone. That is if I warned them a couple of the times and they continue to do it. I currently have about 70 wps on typeracer. Which I know is not the best in the world but its fairly important.

I can be active. I can be on the server a lot. It's very important to if always have constant moderation. Without constant moderation or at least some form of moderation, new players can be discouraged from joining the server. I think its fairly important to always have moderation. It can help set the tone for the server for other people. Constant moderation can also be helpful knowing on this server some of the players are little kids, and they don't need to be exposed to stuff like that when there's supposed to be moderation.

I'm very helpful. I'm always open to help anyone on the server. I also currently help people as well. Sometimes people don't bother to help other people and then they are forced to just sit there and wait for someone else to hopefully assist them. It's not a very good experience and can make people leave the server, but yeah I personally think that I am helpful.

I'm unbiased. I think that I am unbiased. If someone I know is breaking the rules and continue I'd make a formal report on the forums. I feel as if being unbiased is fairly important. If someone is biased to someone they know and refuse to report them it's just as bad in my honest opinion. Most of the time when people are biased it leads to bad experiences.

I'm friendly. I don't try to start fights on the server and try to be as friendly as possible while playing on the server. Most of the fights on the server just lead to drama and I don't know anyone that is rooting for drama.

I can be mature. Majority of the time on the server, you don't need to be mature. But in certain situations, it is fairly important to be as mature as possible. I think that I can be mature if the situation calls for it and I can quickly get ready.

I know the commands for staff. I know the commands for staff on Minecraft really well. /kick kicks a player. /mute mutes a player etc tho it is pretty basic.

I have a lot of skyblock knowledge.
    I have a lot of knowledge for the skyblock server. I know the majority of the ins and outs for the server, such as how to make redsand and other things. I also know the majority of the commands for the server.

I also play economy. All be it, not as much as I play on skyblock but I do play economy sometimes. And its fairly important to have staff members who can be active on both.

How long can I be on the server every day? I can be fairly active every day. I get home at 3:30 pm. (est) I'm not going to be able to get on during the morning unless it's very important. I normally go to bed at 9:30 pm (est) My after-school program is closing down so I can be on the majority of the time. All though right now my computer is really screwed up and I need to take it to get it to reset. During the summer I don't have any vacations that will take up about a week, although I'm pretty sure that I might have to go out for a few days. Unless something large and unexpected comes up I will be able to be on for the majority of the time. When school starts up again the schedule will repeat.

How long have you been playing on skyblock? I've been playing for 11 months. I used to play classic a minuscule amount. But according to the in-game timer, 11 months.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums and in-game) Yes. I got banned about 5 months ago I think. I got banned for flying without having it purchased. I learned a lot from this mistake and I have not been banned since it. I didn't really care much about the rule back then. But since then I've learned a lot and know how the rules very well. besides that, I've been banned on the discord before for like a month. I got banned for calling mercy gay.

Do you have any past moderator experience? I run a small discord server and have been staff on a smaller server about avatar. The server was nothing like skyblock. I'm also a moderator on another discord server (its a lounge) with about 100 members.

Do you meet the requirements for staff:

Yep!

• No Support No Support x 17
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    No support.
    1) App is written with extremely low effort. It shows a lack of work ethic and dedication.

2) Haven't seen you in-game whatsoever from what I remember, though ill say hi if I ever catch you online

3)
    This is a helper application, not a moderator application. I recommend you reword certain things respectively to the position you are actually applying for as you cannot go straight to fullmod.

4) The section mentioned above is also painfully short. Read any other accepted app, or popular applications and you'll see that the heart of the application is in this section.

5) Please space out your paragraphs ;-;

Note that I don't intend on coming across as rude in this reply as when I'm able to take my time on a response like this one, I choose my wording a bit more carefully which makes me seem like a cold-hearted son of a gun. But in my opinion, I say you scrap this, take a few days to create a larger application following more of the template accepted applications follow, and try again. Best of luck.

3. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    T
    The template had mod thanks for catching that

4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    This is the main part of your application it should be the biggest and most informative part of your application.

I also haven’t seen you on forums nor discord

I haven’t seen you online once and I am in your same time zone

Overall your application was poorly written with minimal effort I’m going with No Support
    Good Luck:)
    Edit): your stats is “unbanned from discord”
    You didn’t mention this in your have you ever been banned section this tells me how you are not trustworthy as you didn’t fill out the application truthfully

5. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

no support for now I haven't seen you much in-game or discord sorry

6. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    no support I havent seen u on in forever and I thought u quit

7. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    No Support,

You just came back from a long break and you haven't helped anyone.

The recommended forum account is 1+ month old/200+ posts.

8. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    No support, sorry. Don't think I've seen you online, and I haven't seen you helping out. The Why you should be a mod part is extremely poor. Get yourself known throughout the community and help out more. Good luck!

9. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    the part of the application says forums/ingame. I am going to plan on being more active recently as the new school year as been a bit overwhelming but its starting to settle down. Thanks for the criticism

I'll try to be more active thanks

I'll put some more effort into the "Why you should be a mod part" When I get home thanks for the criticisms :)

10. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    No support. You haven't been in game for the longest time until recently. You do not have a firm grasp around the rules. The application is quite messy and you don't show the dedication and emotional strength for the position. I highly recommend you wait and understand what is required to become a staff member. Best of luck, Gal :heart:

11. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    Ba bump (f i l l e r)

12. Mercy

Mercy Active Member

IGN:
    Myrcy
    No support. Sorry but I haven't seen you online at all? I don't play that much but when I do, I'm on all day. Like bard said previously, Your application seems like it took no effort. (and that's coming from someone who made a fake app, so that's kinda sad.)
    I do know you from discord, Considering I banned you. It's odd that you don't take responsibility for the constant trolling you did. It's not just because "you called cyp gay," that's just immature and childish.

13. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    thanks for the feedback mercy

14. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

One question...how do u live in the USA when u spell it out " The united states of America ? " when its really The United States of America ( with all caps ) u need this for the future. Love you :heart:

15. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    Thanks for pointing out that error :)

16. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    I never have seen you ever, what rank u got and what server do u play?

no support

17. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    Mainly economy, Im a grey on that and skyknight which is the yellow rank I think

18. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Neutral
    I haven't seen you on or noticed you helping out much, so I can't really say whether you would be a good mod/helper or not. Might be time zones, but I'm from the US and you're US so probably not. Until then, Neutral

19. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Wth is est? Please clarify what exactly this time zone is

Perhaps break this down into sections? My eyes are hurting from reading this long paragraph.

20. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Bill, EST is eastern standard time, or the east side of the United States.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.