Hai, I am RegularNutella

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by CheeseCake5, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    My links
    My Insta|My Tumblr
    Hello I am NaziCheeseCake5!

But most may know me as RegularNutella! I chose this name because I like Nutella! My real name is Cooper, I live in Oklahoma in a small town. I started playing Skyblock in December 12 2012 and I love experimenting with themes and HTML coding.

I am 14 years old, I am in 9th grade, I suffer from a lot of anxiety, and depression/bi-polars.
    My Anxieties:

• Panic disorder: People with this condition have feelings of terror that strike suddenly and repeatedly with no warning. Other symptoms of a panic attack include sweating, chest pain, palpitations (unusually strong or irregular heartbeats), and a feeling of choking, which may make the person feel like he or she is having a heart attack or "going crazy."
    • Social anxiety disorder: Also called social phobia, social anxiety disorder involves overwhelming worry and self-consciousness about everyday social situations. The worry often centers on a fear of being judged by others, or behaving in a way that might cause embarrassment or lead to ridicule.
    • Specific phobias: A specific phobia is an intense fear of a specific object or situation, such as snakes, heights, or flying. The level of fear is usually inappropriate to the situation and may cause the person to avoid common, everyday situations.
    • Generalized anxiety disorder: This disorder involves excessive, unrealistic worry and tension, even if there is little or nothing to provoke the anxiety.
    My depression:
    What Is Major Depressive Disorder?
    According to the National Institute of Mental Health, major depressive disorder is characterized by a combination of symptoms that interfere with a person's ability to work, sleep, study, eat, and enjoy once-pleasurable activities.

There are times you may feel sad, lonely, or hopeless for a few days. But major depression -- clinical depression -- lasts longer and is disabling. It can prevent you from functioning normally. An episode of clinical depression may occur only once in a person's lifetime. More often, though, it recurs throughout a person's life.

In addition, with major depression, one of the symptoms must be either depressed mood or loss of interest. The symptoms should be present daily or for most of the day or nearly daily for at least two weeks. Also, the depressive symptoms must cause clinically significant distress or impairment in functioning. The symptoms cannot be due to the direct effects of a substance -- drug abuse, medication-- or a medical condition, nor occur within two months of the loss of a loved one.
    I have problems with self-harm, and mulitiple suicide attempts, so if anyone needs to talk I am always here for you, I love talking to people and helping people.

When I was little I always played video games, like Halo, Cod, GTA, SuperMario, Crash, Pac-Man, Zelda, and much more! Now I do not play games as much. The only games I play now are Cod: Ghost, Cod: Blops 2, BattleField 3, Minecraft, Terraria, and Garry’s Mod. But I mostly play Cod. My main console is PS3. If you ever want to play with me, my online i.d. is muricu.

I also love listening to music and making music.

My favorite genres are Dubstep, Drum and bass, Deathcore, screamo, Alternative Rock, and trap.

Thank you so much for wanting to know about me and taking the time to read all of this, I hope I didn’t waist any of your precious time. Thank you and have a great day/night!

If you are curious to see how active I am, then please have a look at my Moderator Application!

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  2. Demoniiiic_

Demoniiiic_ Experienced Member

IGN:
    Demoniiiic_
  3. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

Hai Demon!!!

4. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Creations

Creations Well-Known Member

6. BobyFresh

BobyFresh Experienced Member

Waste**
    Sorry to be a grammar nazi :p

Anyways.. Hey, welcome to the forums! :)

7. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    Hello :)

8. Skyttles

Skyttles Experienced Member

ewwww. but hiya bby :t :heart:

9. salamander9o

salamander9o Senior Member

Hey there! :D
    If you need someone to talk to, I can try to help, despite the fact that I have no experience with this kind of thing, I usually try to help out whoever has a problem.
    Also, another trap fan! :D I love trap myself, so I think we'll get along! c:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

Haha, I saw that last night, and I was just like Naw.
    I am so sorry, but I promise you, when ever they support name changes I will get my name change.

• Like Like x 1
  11. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

Hey hey hey!!;)

12. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

Thank you, should not have to worry much about me, my problems have decreased a lot recently, but thank you again.

13. Supapah

Supapah Well-Known Member

Hi there ;)

14. LimeCoconutShake

LimeCoconutShake Senior Member

IGN:
    LimeCoconutShake
    I swear, you're like the guy version of me ._.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CheeseyCoconut

CheeseyCoconut Member

Herro new one.
    [​IMG]
    did you make that avatar?
    If so, I am really jelly.
    I wish I could draw/animate like that.

16. princessnerd3

princessnerd3 Active Member

Hi :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums, it's great! :3

Attached Files:

17. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

Haha, if so I already like you lol!

• Like Like x 1
  18. CheeseCake5

CheeseCake5 Member

Haha, if so I already like you lol!
    Herrooo!!!!
    Thank you, and if you want I will draw you an avatar.

19. Akrill

Akrill Well-Known Member

All Nutellas are beautiful. Stop the impossible Nutella standards set by our society!

20. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.