Guide: Beginning skyblock

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by ViralSB, Dec 28, 2019.

?

How did the post help?

1. Helped me get started

2. I think it will help others get started

3. I want a detailed post on how to get started on classic

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ViralSB

ViralSB Member

IGN:
    ViralSB
    After seeing over 1000 new people join skyblock and start working on their island, I decided to make a guide of how to get started when you join skyblock!
    Notice | There are 3 sections of this post! 1 for skyblock, 1 for economy, and 1 for classic. So skip to the server that your playing so you don't get confused!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Skyblock - Getting started
    When you first join the skyblock server, you should get to know a few things before you begin working on your island:
    -The currency is grass
    -Skyblock is where you are on an island in the sky - there is no mines here!
    There are some more advanced things you'll learn later on.
    Once you get to know skyblock, heres how to get started!
    I reccommend beginning by chopping up that tree on your island, and making a wood pickaxe.
    Then, create a cobblestone generator (if you don't know how just ask), and just mine for a bit. Now that you've gotten some basics done, feel free to build some farms. If you want more saplings then every hour you can do /kit sapling and get 2 oak saplings! Also, for more tutorials of skyblock, I reccommend you visit this person: Audibility. (To visit someone, type /visit (player), but know that people can lock their island meaning you won't have access to visit it!). If you want some more materials, I reccommend just asking for some starting stuff, there are tons of people who are willing to give a few stacks of cobble, etc. to a beginner. That's the beginning of skyblock server! You can do whatever you want now, but I reccommend you do /vote and vote for the server on all 3 links (it's safe) to get some starter stuff. You can vote on all 3 links every 24 hours, and get 3 grass, and 3 voter keys! (You can open voter keys at /warp crates, and buy things using grass!).
    Some shops on /skyblock I reccommend to visit:
    LadieAnkie, Adriansop (quartz), TimLatte, KingJonSnow, RedstoneTrails, S1Eugene
    And thats the beginning! From here feel free to ask questions in the chat, you will most likely get your question answered! I hope this helps you starting skyblock! -ViralSB
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Economy - Getting started

When you first join me, there are 4 steps you should get done before anything else:
    1 - Chop up your tree
    2 - Craft a wooden pickaxe
    3 - Make a cobblestone generator
    4 - Mine for a decent amount of time
    You should also know a few things:
    1 - The currency is money. If your coming from /skyblock, we don't have /pay!
    2 - We have auctions, you can put an item up on auction for a fee of 20 dollars!
    3 - When you vote you will recive voter keys and cash
    Anyway, once you get to know economy and finish the first 4 steps, I reccommend doing /vote and voting at all 3 links to get you some voter keys and cash! (the links are safe). Once you have those voting rewards, you can sell the voter keys you got for $866 dollars! We'll talk about how in a bit. To visit someone in economy, type /visit (player), but note that people can lock their islands meaning you don't have access to it! Anyway, that cash you got from voting you can spend on items to help get started! Here are some shops I reccommend (to go to them just visit the people I list below):
    ToasterStrudell, Adriansop, ViralSB, Nightings, Tobesteroguy11, and more!
    Now, I'll show you how to sell those voter keys. To do it, visit RutFam and you will see 3 chests in front of you. Left click the sign on the chest in the middle, and you will recive the money and your voter key will be tooken away. To check your balance, do /bal. To spend your money on other items you can buy them from /shop. Warning! | Items on /shop are overpriced! Instead, buy items from the shops I mentioned above.
    That's a nice way to get started! I hope this helps you start economy! -ViralSB
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Skyblock classic - Getting started

Skyblock classic is mostly the same as skyblock, however there aren't many players playing classic skyblock, so I'd reccommend playing on the main skyblock server instead. (While on classic just type /skyblock and you'll be sent to the skyblock server!). If you want a detailed description to getting started on classic, comment down below :)
    I hope these tips help you get started! -ViralSB (Economy \ Skyblock \ Classic player)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Cheers for making this! I really like it! Definitely send this guide over to new players :D

3. ViralSB

ViralSB Member

IGN:
    ViralSB
    Thanks for the positivity on both of these posts :)! It really makes me feel good and encourages me to keep making guides like these :heart:

4. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Thanks again! I have huge amounts of respect for players who spend time to help other players! :heart:

5. ViralSB

ViralSB Member

IGN:
    ViralSB
    Thanks :), It would really help if you could vote on the polls :)

• Like Like x 1