Denied [Greenshadow3] Fly Hacking [Cyk] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Greanshadow, Sep 4, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greanshadow

Greanshadow New Member

I was banned on 9/4/2019 7:00pm, and i was banned for fly hacking but i will explain my sorry.

Me and my Friend we playing on our island and were just messing around, he was messing with my stuff and [Private] claiming my stuff. So i made a claimed trap out of furnaces, making him call a mod. The mod tpied him out of the trap, but then noticed he was hacking. He was laughing in discord and just jumping around and speed hacking with air jump on. he had nothing in his inventory wasent doing anything but screwing around when he started claiming my stuff and eventually left. Anyhow i was talking to the mod and asking them to remove the signs he placed, which nether of them did. then i start running around and bunny hopping Which is an allowed hack. when i am told several times that im not allowed to fly hack. Both cyk753 and Sandy we on me about how no movement hacks are allowed and keeps sending me the link to the rules. I read through the rules and made sure that i was infact using only the hacks i was allowed to (Jesus, Bunny hopping, and BHopping/ rapid jump). I thought i was completely in the right and checked my self multiple times yet still got banned. please unban me. (Also i recomend your guys mods carfully read and understand ALL the rules). Thank you for this great server i just really am pissed and have a had a long day sorry for taking your time.

-Greenshadow

1. Your banned account name: greenshadow3
    2. Platform you were banned on: pc
    3. Ban message/reason: fly hacking
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? Yes
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: None
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? I dident get banned for a legit reason
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? Not play when mods are on or turn all assets off when a mod is on.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Cyk753 and sort of Sandy (Dont know real username)
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? yes and i understand them quite well. Almost more than staff.

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
  3. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Sandhuwarrior is not a staff member. No one spoke to me about signs. I did not teleport anyone. Sandhuwarrior reported to me that your friend was using hacks. I could not come in time to see your friend, but I saw you hop back to your platform after going off the edge. You also jumped up super high several times. I explained our server rules on it. Most of the rest of the server explained the rules against it. I gave you a warning and a kick and you kept showing off your movement hacks.

I gave you a link to which hacks were acceptable. Jump related hacks are definitely not allowed if you do not have access to the donor /fly command. I explained this to you in game and you refused to listen. Even though the hacks you used have a different name, the effects are the same, giving you an enhanced movement not possible in original minecraft survival mode.

For these reasons the ban was correct. Also check out the server rules. There is a tab that links to them towards the top of the website. Or use /rules next time you are in game.

4. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.