Greenies love gods

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by iMercify, Aug 8, 2015.

1. iMercify

iMercify Well-Known Member

I think it's so funny how so may greenies love god items. I'm a greenie, but I personally think they are worthless because anyone with the right status can make any item god. Why are people obsessed and think it's worth so much? I say something is 2 grass and they are like "Can I give you 2 gods?" lol

2. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

3. GTechNerd

GTechNerd Well-Known Member

"Skin comp: 2 grass to enter. Winner gets 1 god item! /visit *inserts name here*"

4. ~InTheBigBushes~

~InTheBigBushes~ Active Member

I am also a greenie, but I know they are practically worthless. It's funny when someone asks to buy a spawner for 2 god items and I tell them "god items are like worthless" and they're like "you don't know anything"

I'm just like... lol

5. iMercify

iMercify Well-Known Member

I gave some random guy 14 god cobble and he looked at me and messaged me "THANK YOU SO MUCH". I was laughing at how much they thought it was worth. I just said "you're welcome lol"

6. Tribal

Tribal Experienced Member

I'm SkyGod and I love god items. I think they're priceless.

jk

7. Emzkind777

Emzkind777 Member

Since I bought donor 100 I've godded just about everything because I like things to be shiny :p.

Although you've got to admit on a lot of servers an item like that would be super valuable... Can't blame greenies for getting excited. My first day on the server someone dropped two stacks of god cobble on my head and I thought I was in heaven :D:D

8. SomeoneCalledJ

SomeoneCalledJ Experienced Member

I remember getting so excited when I got my first god item. Then cried when I placed it. Lmao.

9. MindSensation

MindSensation Senior Member

God items are very, very valuable when you are just starting out. Need food? Oh, just get a god stick and kill things at warp animal. Need stone? No problem, save up for a god pickaxe. Need mob drops? Buy some god armor and a sword, and you're good to go at warp mob. Once you've done everything you've needed to do with god items, you sell them to newer players, and the cycle repeats.

Sure, they're not useful to you. However, to a player just starting, they're extremely useful.

10. poggers

poggers Senior Member

I love God items and I find them extremely useful XD

11. Shadoe

Shadoe Well-Known Member

IGN:
    _Shadoe_
    When I was a greenie I thought god items were amazing. I'd go to drop parties with gods and if there was a god diamond pickaxe being dropped I would go! I have 3 full double chests with god items from wheb i was a greenie.
    Turns out now I can god items for free and I get a diamond pickaxe everyday. :I

12. Rayleen

Rayleen Active Member

Every day I get like 2 extra diamond pickaxes cuz of my kits.

I god them both and chuck 'em at spawn. So many people flock for a chance to get one.

It's weird. The only reason I'm giving them away now is because I filled a DC with them.

13. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

i will get success when i do skin comps that win 64 god items xD

14. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

btw Jamo7777 once payed 64 diamonds for a god item.... (at least thats what he said)

15. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

the first time i got a god item i exclaimed: Oh, an item that appears to be godded
    I was happy.
    I used to wait at warp mob for people to drop their god items.
    The only difference was I was a donor 10. But you cant blame me, i was only a greenie for 5 days, course i never had the full experience.

16. Rayleen

Rayleen Active Member

I was a greenie for less than an hour.

Insta-donor100.

~weekish later, Skygod.

17. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I remember some donor telling me when I was a greenbean that god items were the currency. I protected those items more than my grass.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  18. MrFudgyButtons

MrFudgyButtons Well-Known Member

I remember when a skygod dropped 2000 godsticks once a week or something...
    I might repeat this lel

19. TheSugarCane

TheSugarCane Senior Member

IGN:
    TheSugarCane
    I remember my first god item when I was a non-donor. It was a piece of chicken that someone dropped at /warp animal. I believe I still have it somewhere.

20. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

New players love God items because they most likely have never seen anything besides tools enchanted let alone with every enchant ever xD
    I remember when I joined the server I thought they were insanely cool and valuable.