Goroimikado's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Goroimikado, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goroimikado

Goroimikado Active Member

Server name (.net / .org): Skyblock.net
    In-game name: Goroimikado
    Full exact Ban Message: Disrespecting me appeal on forums -cyp
    Did you read the rules ? Yes
    Why do YOU think you were banned? I disrespected a mod for no reason simply because I was angry. Stupid thing to do and w.e
    Why do you think you should be unbanned? Im probably considered a long time player as of now even though I have been offline for sometime, But I am usually a friendly and good player on the server.

2. Xelnagahunter

Xelnagahunter Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    GodAwfulGaming
    Question, without using too harsh language, can you tell me what it is that you said to get banned?

3. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Experienced Member

Angry? You had no reason to be angry at me. Your friend said to you that I killed him on your island when I NEVER killed him at all. I have no reason why he's making stuff up about me so he decided to spread rumours about me killing him and you thought it was okay to flame at me and that will solve the problem? I don't think so.

Oh did I forget to mention I was with Noobcrew at the time when your friend said "OMG CYP WHY DID U KILL ME ON MY ISLAND?!" and then I went of helping a player because he needed help :)

I don't see why I should unban you because I already warned you 3 times for swearing and temped you for 2 hours. I log back online and I see you swearing again and I told you nicely to stop and then you tell me I am a stupid moderator and I suck. So I decided to make you appeal or it would've been 2 temps in one day.

I'll wait for one more feed back from you and I'll decide on what to do with your appeal. :> 2013-01-14_08.28.26.png 2013-01-14_08.31.46.png 2013-01-14_14.35.34.png 2013-01-14_14.36.02.png

4. Xelnagahunter

Xelnagahunter Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    GodAwfulGaming
    Nice evidence Cyp. Thank you. Given what I've seen I do have to say that Goro took this WAY too far, especially given my connection to the circumstance as I was going to be talking to you about the issue he is upset about. I can't support an imediate unban, but given that chat language was the offense, I can suggest this being a temporary ban for a number of days. The choice is Cyp's however.

5. CypriotMerks

Yes, I was leading it to a temp ban I just want to hear one more response from him.

6. Goroimikado

Honestly.. I don't really know what else to say.. I'm 18 but I don't act like it and I need to mature ALOT.. I know that.... CypriotMerks.. I'm sorry I flamed you for no reason.... ?I see now that he probably died of hunger or some sh*t without realizing it. I understand if this ban stays permanent.. I really do not know what else you would want me to say... I am very sorry though.. I was just angry and very stupid ( still stupid )
    ehh uhmm.. - try this - CypriotMerks, I am very sorry for Flaming you for no reason and using bad language on the server while other kids are playing, I am 18 and I and an old player on the server and I should be more responsible.

7. noobkilla101

noobkilla101 Well-Known Member

I also support a temporary ban then given that he made this apology. May I suggest a 3 day temp ban?

8. CypriotMerks

3 days temp. Apology accepted dont let it happen again

9. Goroimikado

10. Goroimikado

Thank You

11. Goroimikado

Hello all who will read this, I believe it has been 3 days and I am sopost to be unbanned today? May I ask when that may be, I wish to record some new stuff for a minecraft series im doing *its probly honorably discharged poop dont bother asking about it*

12. Sean

Sean Senior Member

Hope Cyp doesn't get angry that I'm unbanning you, but it must be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.