Global Global Updates - November 21st, 2023

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by matt, Nov 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    I've found that the server freezes and mass disconnections have balanced out any improved income due to TPS.
    Additionally, the TPS is back down where it used to be, currently sitting at 12. Still with the freezing and crashes, so overall the situation is worse.

2. matt

matt Well-Known Member Administrator

Hi. This was obviously a layer 3 network improvement and has nothing to do with gamemode TPS or our business finances. We have seen a 50% improvement to average player latency across the globe, and an expected cost reduction of only ~10% for DDoS protection over the next 12 months. I cannot help with gamemode TPS issues, please report them directly to our plugin developer Dexuby. Nevertheless, thank you for the feedback.

3. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    My feedback was primarily mentioning the mass disconnections Matt.

4. matt

matt Well-Known Member Administrator

I suggest you educate yourself on computing basics such as the OSI model before making any claims like this in the future. Player disconnections caused by packet loss and upstream outages have been completely resolved. If you need help understanding or further confirmation on why you are wrong, please reach out on Discord @matthogan, or via email at [email protected]. You have been playing here for a while; get hyped, it's not all doom and gloom out there ;)

• Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Rude x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Cookie x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.