Skyblock Give players the command for clag but only on their islands

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Flamedestroyer44, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Flamedestroyer44

Flamedestroyer44 Member

I’m gonna start off by saying I have no idea how to implement this and have no idea if it is even possible.

With the way wool prices are going player might just end up letting clag take their carpets after they clear a map art. My suggestion is that player should be able to trigger clag (only on their island). This would not only be less of a hassle for player (they wouldn’t have to wait until clag to start a new map art without their inventory getting filled up). But it would also reduce lag as there has to be something 2000 items on the ground to trigger clag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• No Support No Support x 5
  2. lasagna

lasagna Member

Not a bad idea, but I have to agree with Triggered. What if people are on your island and they do not know it's coming... maybe with a countdown, or only if you are alone but then it becomes 'too much' as Triggered said.

On a side note, is there a command to check the clag countdown? Obviously not 100% because of entity limit reached clears but would be helpful if there is not already one imo.

3. Flamedestroyer44

Flamedestroyer44 Member

Hmm I don’t think there’s a command someone should make a *cough thread *cough cough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support. Too complicated tbh and just watch out for clag if ur afraid of losing ur items.