Accepted [gigiloovesyhu] Ads. (leadermelody)[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by OliveU2, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OliveU2

OliveU2 New Member

Server name (.net / .org ): Skyblock.net
    In-game name: gigiloovesyhu
    Full exact Ban Message: 'Reason: Ads. Appeal @ Skyblock Forums -leadermelody'
    Did you read the rules ? Yes.
    Why do YOU think you were banned? I think I was banned because the admin might've accidentally pressed 'tab' and my name showed up, and they didn't see which user it was, so they pressed enter. (And that's when I got banned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
    Was this an incorrect ban? Yes, I think it was an incorrect ban because I wasn't advertising at all, I was just doing my thing getting along with others since I like to talk and interact.
    Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? No.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned? Because I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just chatting freely like everyone else when a guy or girl popped up advertising a server? (I don't remember exactly what it was.)

Extra: What I might have said in chat was: 'Need anything? Join my island :D'
    This is a very outdated ban that happened 1-2 years ago, but I hope you can still think about letting me play again! And I'm guessing the ads penalty has been reduced, because it's been much longer than 31 days and I'm still blacklisted?

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Melly is not longer a staff member, so I'll take this over for her. This seems to be quite a while ago, so I'll unban you. Please don't break another rule again!

3. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.