Getting VP rewards in Ma J

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Rjay, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rjay

Rjay Member

I noticed that when I’m in ma j and a vp happens, I do not receive my rewards. It’s very annoying and I noticed that some people have to ask a mod to hold their rewards for them. It would help a lot of people out if we could receive our rewards while or after ma j. Thanks

• Support Support x 10
  2. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I think this already has been suggested but support anyway

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support its really annoying losing ur vp rewards after dying or leaving ma j

4. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Support.
    It gets really annoying when you do that.

5. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Support. It isn't too big of a deal, but I would like this to be fixed. If they can't disable it and make it give the rewards to you when you leave /ma j, maybe they could try to add a system where vote rewards go into your ender chest instead of your inventory. This will make it so that people don't lose their rewards when leaving /ma j.

6. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Support, it would remove the upset if there's no staff online who can access inventories.

7. ChrisInAChrisis

ChrisInAChrisis Member

Support. This would be a great idea, because I've noticed a few of the times I was in ma j that I wasn't able to get my rewards which was rather annoying, but it could also be helpful towards newer players who have only a little amount of grass/ items.

8. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been inactive for over two months. We are constantly searching for ways to enhance our server and forums. To make sure we do so, we will be locking and archiving suggestions that are inactive.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. You may also feel free to submit another suggestion in the future.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.