Denied Getting Unbanned

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Nicholas Chin, Mar 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas Chin

Nicholas Chin New Member

1. Your banned account name: Sunnbee
    2. Platform you were banned on: Skyblocks
    3. Ban message/reason: I was banned 2 years ago and don't remember why I was banned
    4. Have you read the rules?: Yes sir
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? What I did 2 years ago was probably ban worthy so no i do no think it was incorrect
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: Only this once
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?: I am in collage now and wanna play with my brothers.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?: I will play normally as the game was meant to be used.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you:N/A
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes Sir

2. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    What is the server IP you are connecting to, and does it provide a ban message when you attempt to join?

I have checked through each of our servers, but do not seem to have any record of a player named "Sunnbee".

3. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Locking and archiving due to not responding. If you wish to be unbanned, create another appeal.

Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.