OCE Pancake's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Pancake, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hey pancake, nice to see you applying!
    At the moment I'm going with neutral. Basically I would like to see how active you are around all platforms and at the moment don't think I've seen you around enough at this moment to decide between support and no support but also seen you active to not no support if that makes any sense?
    I wish you the best with your application and I will keep an eye out for you! I hope to switch to support soon, good luck!

2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered.
    Thank you!

3. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Application re-opened upon the request of the applicant!

4. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Hey everyone,

Today felt like the right day to open my application again. There are a few reasons as to why I chose
    to do this today and I will be answering that quickly. The most encouraged piece of information and feedback
    left on my application was to improve my platform wide activity dramatically. For almost a month, I have been
    active on the forums, discord, ingame and across both economy and survival. I did take a week break from the
    discord and forums after a family member passed (I'm fine! Was quite distant but upset my parents)

Another major reason I closed my application was because I personally didn't feel ready, I felt like there were
    some things that I really had to overcome and improve apon. I have taken the last 2 or so weeks to really focus
    on the aspects that I feel I hadn't achieved to my max potential. Control over what comes out of my mouth was
    something that I focused on as after a previous experience taught me I wasn't as in control as I originally thought
    I was. I believe I have solved that.

You might think that the return to my application is too early but I feel personally prepared. I am often online
    and doing my best to help others and I am online on the forums and discord whenever I possibly can be. I worked on a few aspects including maturity, control and respect. An incident led me to understand that they were 3 things that I really needed to work on and throughout the whole 2 weeks I have seen massive improvements.

Thank you for reading this and I can't wait to see your feedback!
    Pancake ~

5. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
  6. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    no support. You closed your app for 13 days to reflect which simply isnt long enough. I have very rarely seen you in game on forums or on discord. I cant see you becoming staff.

7. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    asuming im on about the right person, pancake is very active on discord (might be to do with ur timezones? idk)

But yeah, i would like to see in game activity on eco go up a bit more please, its good to have a wide knowledge of both servers and the way to do that is to play and talk to the players there. Other than that I think you are a good candidate!
    So Neutral leaning to support!
    The best of luck to you!

8. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you for the feedback. I closed my application due mainly to a family error and for self reflection. As for the activity, I believe that is mainly due to us being on opposing sides of the world.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I will definitely be hopping on economy regularly, learning more about it and making myself known in the community. Haven’t had much time to jump on recently but you will see me around without a doubt.

9. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    After a talk with pancake im updating my reply.

No suport still.

In game i dont see your but that is probaly timezone. So that cool your doing good there.
    Discord you are more active then I thought but you dont help enough. Id recmend checking the help sections more.
    Forums your semi active here but u dont post on help sections. Most of your posts are like enjoyment/off topic threads and staff apps.

10. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Bumping : )

Update:
    Thank you everyone for your feedback and taking the time to read through my application. I felt it was long due for me to thank everyone for giving me something to work off of. Whether you supported or not you are all helping me learn how to become a better possible staff member.

I have been working hard to improve on the areas that you guys have all kindly suggested I should, mainly being my activity on both forums and discord. Over the nearing 2 months of my application being opened, I have strived to become more known amongst the discord and forums.

I won't stop here, I will continue to accept all feedback and work from it. I will strive to do my best and to one day help to make Skyblock a great place!

Thank's all!
    - Pancake ~

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  11. High Profile

High Profile Well-Known Member

you were mad friendly when we negotiated for the mapart. good luck brotha

12. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    hi, I'm here to update my reply.

I changed to support because after just watching you I have saw increased amounts of activity on all platforms, and although I don't see you often in games, due to timezones, when I do see you ingame, you are helping constantly. I wish you the best of luck. :heart:

13. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Haha, thank you very much! I try my best to be as friendly to everyone as I possibly can!

Thank you so much for the feedback and the update,

I have been trying very hard to be as active as possible and you acknowledging that is very nice to hear! Sadly, I cannot see you much in-game mainly due to me being at school when you are usually on... I will continue to be as active as possible and I'm sure I will see you in-game more when the Christmas holidays come around!

14. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Mark is officially moving to Neutral from "No Support" You seem active and a bit helpful recently, keep it up and doing it better would make Mark change it to a support.

15. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    Hello there pancake!
    In my response to your application I will be supporting you due to the very well written application and the responses to the criticism, you are very well paced with your activity in the discord and /skyblock server, I'm aware that you are actively improving yourself as a member of the community while getting more forums exposure and economy playtime/helping which is the best decision you have made so far in your improvements.

One thing I suggest for you to do as a main objective is to constantly improve, never dropping an opportunity when able to help on either server and fully half your playtime evenly on both economy and skyblock, purposefully getting into economy by sacrificing a bit of your home server is the key to achieving balance between the 2 (plus giving yourself something to do while on economy is always a lovely distraction :>)

I do believe with my personal experience with you that you would be fit for a staff position here in the community and I wish you all the best in your efforts to improve! just try to make other people see this potential in you too :thumbsup:

16. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you very much for coming back and updating your position. I appreciate that and the constant feedback you provide me. I have definitely been seeing you around more and will be sure to be as helpful as possible! Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed response and thank you for your support it means the world. I will be sure to be a lot more active on economy and learn more and more about it. I’m currently looking for some project to work on for economy to really help keep me intrigued. Once again thanks for your feedback and support, it means a lot!

17. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Not sure where to start... First of all I would like to thank you for supporting my application and seeing the possibility of me becoming a sb staff member. Now I would like to deeply thank you for this feedback and response. Thank you for taking the time to write this and to break down me as a person. Regarding your comments about my /economy activity, I have been playing little by little, often an hour or more a day, just getting myself used to economy. Your response means a lot so thank you for dedicating your time to write it.

18. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

resupporting and FULL SUPPORT.

your activity has well been increasing on all platforms (discord, forums, in-game) and servers - including economy. we all make mistakes and you seem to really have take your time and reflect on your past actions and it's impact to know not to make the same mistake again. i'm super proud of how far you've grown in the past few months and keep up the great work.

goodluck pancake :heart:

19. Atomcow

Atomcow Active Member

IGN:
    Atombro
    support, active on forums and ingame. Also well known in the community

20. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Nice! I like how you are applying! I hope you get to be apart of the staff! I might apply in a few years.... (Personal reasons). :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.