Friday Night Funkin: Skyblock Edition

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by botia, Jun 15, 2021.

1. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    So, recently on my profile I announced that I was making a FNF mod, specifically, a mod for Skyblock. This got me in huge hypes because it was originally going to be just a rechart and new assets only, but these are my plans for the new version of FNF: SBE!

- New Songs! Week 2 Songs leak: Guess who it is?? (Together, Friendship, Inseparable)
    - Entirely new assets: We intend to leave no assets behind and bring this to the best of my abilities!
    - New story mode and free-play menu: Displays and new week names will be implemented!! This will take a while, so bare with me.
    - New tracks: That's right. We're literally making music for this mod to make it the best ever (not really lol)
    - Quick-up beta releases: When we finish with all 4 of these in 1 week, I'll release it as a Beta/WIP mod. Upon more and more weeks being finished, more betas will be released!

Here are some sources you can rely on.
    The Local Changelog: FNF: SB Changelog !! This will soon be moved, most likely.

Download Link: We have not uploaded this yet.

YOUR Policy: You must not upload to media or other download links, the beta uploads until I release the Full Game release. You may upload this after I finish the mod.

More information will come in the comments! Hope to see you guys play when I first finish the mod!

EDIT: This mod will mostly include staff members. Praise all staff lmao oh and if I run out of staff members then valued players will be added

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  2. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    upload_2021-6-16_10-26-11.png psst

3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    I love FNF :D. Are you making the staff members the bosses and are you give everyone different singing voices?

4. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    most staff members will be there in the following weeks through updates and yes, there will be entirely new voices and instrumental.

5. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    hey lmao, sorry for not doing stuff on the mod recently. everything will start tomorrow, friday june 25th! the list above applies and here’s some new stuff i’ll add.
    • Mic’d Up Engine (if I can)
    • I probably was gonna do something else, but I forgot LMFAO. Stay to this thread for more updates.

6. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    uh yeah i dont really care anymore week 1 is noobcrew