EUR Frez's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Frez, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    [​IMG]
    Hello! I am Frez and welcome to my staff application!

I am mainly a /economy player, but I try to hop onto /skyblock to even out my time played on each part of the server. I also like to play /classic from time to time.

I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and hope you think that I would make a good staff member in the future!

Your in-game name:
    Lucifer_evil
    I go by the Nicknames of either Frez or Lucifer
    My Discord name is Frez#5747

What time zone are you in?
    I am currently in BST/GMT

What country do you live in?
    I live in England, UK

What languages do you speak?
    I speak English and French (I can have a small conversation fluently in French, I am still learning it and improving in it)

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes, I have it enabled on my Forums, Discord and The Email to my Minecraft Account.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes. I have the usual F2 for Screenshots as well as Bandicam for recording.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I have been playing Skyblock since 2013/2014 (on this account) with breaks in between. I started playing again properly in late January 2020.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Yes, I was banned once (classic). This is irrelevant to my gameplay now as I will never be in that situation again.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    At the moment, I am active for about 4 hours a day. I am also active on Forums and Discord, whether it be helping or just engaging with the community. I tend to me more active on weekends as I do not have classes.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

Kind and Friendly:

I am a very friendly person and I like to ask everyone how they are. I believe that this makes me approachable which is crucial for a staff member as the community needs to feel happy with coming to you with queries and problems.

Helpful, but not too much:

Being helpful is a huge part of being a staff member. Lots of people are helpful on the server, we all share knowledge to help each other. However, what I believe separates me from other candidates is that I am not too helpful, if there are already people helping someone, I don’t get involved as having too many people saying something can be confusing for the recipient of the information. Furthermore, I explain why things are as they are and offer alternatives such as “you can trade grass instead”.

Experienced and Dedicated:

I have been around on this server for a long time. I am active basically every day. I also have a lot of experience on the server which means that I can help and the help I give is current and up to date.

Curious:

I learn through asking questions. If I do not know something or don’t understand something, I ask questions because without asking you may never know. This will help me as a staff member learn how to do new things, learn from mistakes but also not be afraid to ask questions to others involving gameplay. Nobody knows everything, you need to keep an open mind to learn.

Honest:

Honesty is the best policy. That’s what I live by, I detest lying and do my best to avoid it. But I’m also honest when I do not understand something or feel uncomfortable with something. This encourages me to seek advice which I believe is good as you don’t learn without seeking the correct answers.

Teamwork:

I understand how important teamwork is and I am more then comfortable working as a team member. I understand how strong teams can be when formed correctly, I believe that I would make a great part of the staff team as I know my place, get along with them and can contribute to my skills and time towards them.

Human:

I make mistakes. I cannot deny that I do not, I am human. However, what’s important about me is that I learn from my mistakes and spend time processing them to ensure that it won’t happen again.

Patient:

Patience is a huge skill that staff must have, and I believe that I do possess this. I understand that sometimes some people need that extra bit of explanation and I am willing to help that extra bit and not get frustrated with them when they do not understand things.

Maturity:

In the last year I have become much more mature. Before that I always treated this place as a place to have fun and didn’t understand how to handle things properly. Now, I would like to think that I am much more mature. I am fun but not silly. I do not let quarrels with other effect my gameplay of attitude towards others. However, like most, I do have my lapses, but I am always working on being a better version of me and I hope that you recognise this!

Do you have any previous moderation experience?
    Yes. I have moderated on a small server until its unfortunate closure.

Also, while not Minecraft related, I have coaching experience. I believe that the skills I have gain from that (such as interacting with people, teacher them on how to do things, and de-escalating conflicts) can be applied into game.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
    Yes, I do believe that I meet these requirements.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my staff application. All criticism is welcome! I am constantly trying to improve myself and any comment would be greatly appreciated!

Have an awesome day!​

• Support Support x 31
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
  2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Support 1000%
    You are just the nicest person ever, such a kind heart and a humorous one as well. You are always helping out when I'm online and you are so active in the discord as well:>
    Would love to see you become a staff member in the future because you would absolutely nail it. Best of luck for you!! :heart:

p.s I was the first support EVER on this application

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

You're an amazing person and such a kind soul overall. I have ALWAYS seen you helping in-game and on Discord in the past and even now, and you have a mature & honest personality.

I am so so so happy you applied, it's a definite support from me. I hope you get this, I love you Frez!!

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    SUPPPPPPORT all reasons stated above

LY XOXO
    DETECTIVE

5. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    absolute support. was waiting to see this

6. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you Geo :heart:

You're amazing tysm for the support! :heart:

Ty Bert!! Cya in game buddy! :heart:

Ty splat! Its been really nice seeing you in game recently x

Thank you so much Laini :heart:

Thank you all for so much positivity, its appreciated more than you know :p

7. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    No support. You didn’t tell me you’re applying. As you’re aware, you should inform me when you’re applying or it’s a very high chance I’ll become a Karen. Since you didn’t follow this rule, no support.

Ok ofc I’m kidding wtf but I’m gonna be sad since I’m not the first support!

Let’s get to the point now :naughty:

Frez literally stands for amazing. You are the SWEETEST AND FRIENDLIEST PERSON I’VE MET. Literally, since we started talking, you’ve always been so supported, taught me right from wrong, gave feedback and were always kind to me. Literally the best. I’ll be professional and use bullet points.
    • You are helpful
    • You are kind and sweet.
    • You’ve always been respectful, polite and smart.
    • You’ve never been rude to anyone even if matters got high and even if you sound rude, it’s not you or your intention. This is a great quality of staff as staff have to go through some rough attitudes by people in appeals, in-game and discord. Forums as well!
    • You are always spreading positivity, kindness and calming things down.
    • You are active in-game on both platforms + not to mention very active on Discord. Your Forums activity is perfect the way it is in my opinion.
    • You are aware of rules and the code of conduct enforced on our server.
    • You have a clean record, your one ban doesn’t make a difference, it was old and doesn’t describe you.
    • And I don’t see why you shouldn’t be a Helper on the server.
    Good luck Frez! Also your application is well written. Sorry I couldn’t read it properly on my excitement when I saw this LOL. LOVE YOU :heart:

8. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Support because you're british and british people make good staff members :p

Real Talk, I like your application. Its neat and it highlights the traits you believe that make you well suited for the moderating positon. You're always nice, you're a great guy to be with (wheres my fish n chips lad?). I see you help out sometimes but to be fair that is mostly me due to the fact I am rarely on during the daytime in game as I am busy with coursework. Thankfully I have finished my classes so I will be able to hop on during the day time hours and hopefully see you help out.

9. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I was wondering when this was gonna come up.

Support Frez :p

10. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Support.
    You've been telling me about this for the longest and I'm so happy you applied. I think you'd make an amazing staff member. You're active, mature, very welcoming, I would love to see you as staff. :heart:

11. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Over the past few months I had always thought you would make a great staff member.

100.5763249687124608711246% support.

12. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

definite support from me Frez,,

always so appreciative, friendly, kind, encouraging, and helpful. you are definitely well suited for this position and i am sure that everyone would be elated for you to get the helper rank.

this is so exciting !!! goodluck frez :heart:

13. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you so much Boba :heart:

I look forward to seeing you more Archer :D I break off for christmas holidays today so I will probably be online later than usual so I should hopefully bump into you :p

tysm :heart:

ty Trin :heart: lyl

ty :D

Thank you Dingle, you're so sweet :heart: :p

Thank you cutie :heart: You're amazing :p

14. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    101% support frez.

You are one of the kindest and nicest people I know, you opened your arms up to me and many others and have and will continue to be an amazing person. You are extremely active on economy and are a very helpful and supportive person on all platforms! I’m so sad I didn’t notice you applied earlier but you had me at “Frez’s Staff Application”

Best of luck Frez, can’t wait to see you in blue :heart:

15. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    um yes please support 100%

16. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    support from me.
    for reasons stated above and because I think you'd do a splendid job personally, someone supportive of other players and a very well informed player about the functions of the game as well as activity being beyond acceptable on all things skyblock.
    good luck!

17. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    I was thinking third comment and I said support...
    still support even the my comment was deleted.

18. Atomcow

Atomcow Active Member

IGN:
    Atombro
    duh support
    -Active on discord/forums
    -Known in the community
    -Amazing personality and right mindset for staff :)

Good luck Frez :heart:

19. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    100% support for Frez! You would make an amazing addition to the team!

20. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thought I'd see this come up soon! Full support :')
    Legend :heart:
    Best of luck.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.