Accepted Frez mute 3 days for saying "ur mom" to him nothing else

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Epicname111, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicname111

Epicname111 Member

IGN:
    X_ShadowBabee_X
    Why frez
    IGN: X_ShadowBabee_X (When muted epicname111)
    Reason: muted 3 days disrespect
    Mod who banned me: frezology
    Do I think this mute/ban necessary: I think a hour would make more sense then 3 days
    I read skyblock rules awhile ago
    Other times i was banned (no 1. for having my name as IHAVEAlDS no 2. false banbook ban no 3. false banbook ban)

2. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hey Epic, thankyou for taking the time to appeal.

You were muted for 2 reasons.
    1. When I asked you and dubs to remove a machine you responded with, and I quote: "ok get rid of ur mom ohhh" and then followed with "she killed my eyesight". This is extremely disrespectful and such comments should not be made to anyone.
    2. You have a large history. You have received multiple warnings and mutes for inappropriate behaviour and comments, as well as verbal warnings in chat. A number of these have been within the last 10 days. Thus, this lead me to the conclusion that a simple hour mute would not do its job, hence my decision for a 3 day mute.

However, appeals are here for us to learn from our mistakes and how to avoid them in future. Here are the server rules, please re-read them, and here is the code of conduct, please read that as well.

In a simple paragraph, please explain what you did wrong and how, in future, you will avoid doing such things again.

I hope to hear from you soon.

- Frez

3. Epicname111

Epicname111 Member

IGN:
    X_ShadowBabee_X
    I guess I wont say "ok get rid of ur mom ohhh" I was just having a laugh lmao "she killed my eyesight" I thought you would take this as a joke and yes I know I have had some warnings in the past also In my last thing I forgot to talk about that I got banned from the discord I dont feel like appealing because what I said there is a fair perm ban
    anyways I was having a bit of a laugh thought you would of taken it as a joke also I changed my name to "X_ShadowBabee_X" as a joke with dubs lmao so thats my new IGN

4. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you for the response.

In future, please do not make such comments to anyone, especially if they are talking about something serious as I was. An important skill in life is knowing when something is appropriate or not. Please, remember that this is a community which is built on respect towards everyone.

Your mute expires in 8 hours so I will go ahead and unmute you, however further infractions will be punished with as much/more severity. Here are the rules of you need to refer back to them.

Enjoy playing, don't let me down.

- Frez

5. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.