[Forgotpassword] Scamming [Lemonade]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Gentleman, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gentleman

Gentleman Well-Known Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): .net

2. In-game name: ForgotPassword

3. Full exact Ban Message: You have been banned from this server! Reason: Mayor scamming Lemonade Please appeal on skyblock.net

4. Did you read the rules ? Too many times xD

5. Why do YOU think you were banned? A guy set me up with some fake evidence to get a free beacon and some refunds money. Plus some bribery

6. Was this an incorrect ban? Yes

7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I’ve been banned a couple of times. But most of the banns were from a long time ago and I don't want to be that person anymore. My past banns aren’t as big as this one seems. For example, I’ve been banned for glitch exploiting and staff disrespect but only a few times for scamming.

8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Faking evidence is one of the easiest things to do (for example: [​IMG] ).

This guy was good but made some few mistakes. First, he recorded by himself dropping to the invisible guy and also recorded when the invisible guy took my beacon. And why would I drop the beacon if I knew the alt would have taken it. I would just say that I didn’t get the diamonds and refuse to drop. Why I did drop the diamonds was because I think he didn’t want my way to pay which I have used many times. I didn’t think there would be a guy there as I didn’t see the bubbles. One more thing he did wrong was that he told me all about a video on me scamming and should pay him to delete it. Probably to make even more money. As I didn’t do anything wrong and I was the victim I just laugh for myself and spammed chat instead.

I’ve always trusted on the system but have started wonder as this isn’t the first mistakes made on me. My past banns are irrelevant though as I take them more as a lesson than a way to improve scamming.

You guys will soon get evidence that he tried to make me pay him for not report me and stuff like that!

Lemonade

2. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Gentleman

Gentleman Well-Known Member

Thanks for unbanning me! :heart:

You could lock this now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.