"Flying is not enabled on this server" issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by PokeBlu, Feb 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeBlu

PokeBlu New Member

I haven't played on this server in ages but I wanted to join my friends, but I can't because every time I try to log in it spawns me in the skyblock classic world and says "Flying is not enabled on this server" as a disconnect message. My ign is PokeBlu and I require the assistance of a staff member so I can play with my buddies.

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    If you don’t want to join classic, you can join skywars.com and do /Skyblock or /economy from there!

For classic, make sure you use 1.8.8, and if that doesn’t help let me know a good time and I can try and I help you by teleporting you :)

3. PokeBlu

PokeBlu New Member

Problem is, whenever I load into the server, I instantly disconnect. I think a teleport is my only option.

4. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    To join a server other than classic, joining skywars.com and doing /Skyblock or /economy will solve the issue

If you want to join /classic again, I can try and teleport you: unfortunately I can’t get on right now but I can help you tomorrow if no other staff member is available before then :)

5. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hi PokeBlu
    Due to you not being online since posting the thread, I’m going to close this. If you have any other questions, or if this problem is still reoccurring, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of our staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.