Skyblock fix warp mob

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by archerexpert777, Aug 26, 2019.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Okay so this happened to me couple of times and I feel this needs to be adjusted. Whenever you go to warp mob, the mobs do a lot of damage, particularly the skeletons. I am not sure if it's the game mechanics or the server itself but I am pretty sure skeletons don't do 1 heart damage and move 4 times faster than you. The same goes for zombies and wither skeles they shouldn't be darting at you and dealing a lot of damage.

Either reduce the damage caused by mobs attacking you or add potion effects such as strength, swiftness, etc. to counter the mobs. It's really annoying the fact I lost a lot of items because of this and had to spend 10-30 grass just to get my stuff back (from shops). Now some of you may claim that once I die at warp mob it's fair game. Yes that is true but having mobs that are too op isn't fair, especially when lag has to ruin it even further and later some greybean or clear lag takes hold of it.

• Support Support x 3
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Support last time I was there they were moving extremely fast and doing about triple the normal damage. We do have max armory but still with that it only takes about 3 to 4 attacks for most mobs to kill you

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
    Agree.

I feel that people go to warp mob for two reasons only: shulkers and ghast tears.

These items are very hard to obtain with a full set of enchanted diamond armour with the current setup.

I understand we do not want to flood the economy with more shulkers and other items but I do agree with this suggestion. The mobs are very op

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Yea I feel like shulkers should be nerfed or removed.

Support.

5. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    Support! The last time i was there i went /home in seconds cause i was about to die:rofl:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Heyo just to clarify, I am mainly talking about warp mob, not warp hostile but I guess warp hostile could be included as well :p

7. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
  8. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Same here, support.