Implemented Fix vote reset times

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Viper, Sep 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    I'm not sure if it's just me, but the Broadcast that says the daily votes have been reset is one hour late. For example, if votes reset for Vote1 at 9 pm PST, then the broadcast will only be shown one hour later at 10 pm. I understand that this is because of daylight savings, but I believe that these times should be fixed so people will know to vote when they reset.

• Support Support x 4
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support. Would really help prevent confusions especially to people who r voting for the first time for top voters

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

This is due to daylight savings, soon enough we will have another hour and the time will be fixed again. However daylight savings occurs at different times and dates for everyone around the world so when inputting a manual time it is hard to sync, but this is no problem as the vote site resets for everyone at the same time.

4. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Support, would prevent confusing/mistakes/streaks that get ruined, it gets confusing for me as well.

5. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Yeah like ca1eb2k said, I believe it’s down to daylight savings which should be ending soon for most countries that experience it. Despite that, I do support having them changed to the correct times to make things less complicated for players.

6. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner Administrator

IGN:
    Noobcrew
    Fixed. I remember updating all of this after daylight savings, all of the sites seem to be on different times though and this site says they're on EST, but they are still really an hour behind.

Thank you for your suggestion.

This thread has been moved to the Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.