Fix the issue with replies to other's posts.

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by archerexpert777, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Alright so whenever you post a reply for a profile post or thread, it doesn't show up automatically, you have to reload the page, refresh it, skip to the next page and back, or whatever you do to see your reply. This happens to me everytime but I dont know if it happens to others as well. I don't know if it is a bug or how forums works.

To give an example, look at mineverse. When you post something there, it shows up automatically without you reloading the page, but thats different how skyblock forums is. You have to refresh or reload the page for your post to show up on your screen.
    The
    If we can find a way tp fix this that would be great as since it is annoying to reload the page everytime you post a reply. :)

• Support Support x 1
  2. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    I think this happens when you reply to an existing post, using the Reply tag. It's a known issue, and is caused by a JavaScript error. We hope to fix it when we have some time to troubleshoot it.

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Happens to me. Support.

4. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.