Fix Economy Donations

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Prometheus, Sep 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prometheus

Prometheus Active Member Premium

IGN:
    PrometheusTheMad
    not sure if this is probably more of a bug report but alot of players have been donating lately, it broadcasts it and they don't get the rank. I had no issues with skyblock, everything was right and smooth. But for some reason I have seen around 3-4 players get ranks or upgrades on eco and it broadcasts but nothing changes, hopefully this can be fixed so it doesn't hurt the server in the long run by players being too worried to donate thinking it may not come through until completely manually by Kerahna

• Support Support x 2
  2. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    support!

if sb gets straight away, so should eco!

3. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    It's not just a /economy or /skyblock thing.

4. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    I don’t want to step on Kerahna’s toes replying here but it’s not a bug that we can fix - but as far as I’m aware it’s a tebex issue that they need to sort.

If Kerahna etc could control / fix it, they would.

5. Prometheus

IGN:
    PrometheusTheMad
    Sorry Meg I don't mean to say she wouldn't if she could, I get some things are not fixable but if the server is recognising it well enough to broadcast I would imagine something could be done server side to connect it to whatever alerts the broadcast potentially

I haven't seen the issue happen on skyblock over the last week and I've seen a few upgrades, but for some reason the last 3-4 on eco it broadcasts but nothing else

Was mainly just wondering if this is something that is being looked into atleast? If not that's fine the suggestion can be moved to denied

6. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Yeah it happens on both servers, annoyingly common :(
    If there was something that could be done I’m sure it would have been but I assume it is just relying on tebex.

7. Prometheus

IGN:
    PrometheusTheMad
    That's my bad then sorry, I hadn't seen it happen at skyblock and no one there seemed to complain, however saw it first hand a bunch of times at eco, oh well it can keep Kerahna busy changing peoples permissions, you can close this now thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.