Implemented Fix Classic Vote Rewards

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by DUMMYBEAR, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUMMYBEAR

DUMMYBEAR Member

IGN:
    DUMMYBEAR
    Classic vote rewards have been down for a while and I think it should be fixed as the keys/ grass are pretty vital to getting certain items in the vote crates as well as stimulating the economy as small as it is. Just saying that if we vote for the server we should get the reward that is advertised in chat. I know that the server has a smaller population but at least keep the vote keys in game. KAMI Blue カミブル 1.12.15-beta 3_22_2021 7_19_13 PM (2).png

• Support Support x 7
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    support, i am desperate for this

3. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    there's no reason for classic to be left dead in the water like this.
    idgaf if there's 1 or 100 players active on the server, its open and people should be allowed to play on the server while it is open.
    Think of classic like fishing, you give the fishermen their poles but give them no bait, what's the point of casting your lure into the sea if you aren't getting anything for it?

It might be a difficult fix sure, but Dexuby is bossman so I'm sure it would be easy :hearteyes:

Support from an inactive player :skull:

4. HeroDJBrine

HeroDJBrine Active Member

IGN:
    HeroDJBrine
    Support!
    I don't get why it stopped but it should start again cuz some players still do play on classic ;p

5. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    im here to support again, server voting should be for every server in skyblock, not just eco and sb

6. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    After looking at it we have decided that we will be adding this feature! We felt like this would improve the game-play by adding it, so your suggestion has been accepted!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.