Denied [FIREFOX_KING] I was banned for alt scamming [Kerahna banned me][Ban elapsed]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by FIREFOX_KING, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIREFOX_KING

FIREFOX_KING Member

1. Server name: Skyblock.net
    2. In-game name: FIREFOX_KING
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Kicked whilst connecting to survival: Banned! Reason:Alt scamming please appeal @www.skyblock.net Kerahna Expires: 4 weeks 1 day 50 minutes 1 second Banned by Kerahna
    4. Did you read the rules ? i did not read the rules...
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? i was banned for alt scamming
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? no it was an honest ban and i messed up
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? i have never been banned
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? i should be unbanned because i am a donor100 and i am friends with many people and other high ranked donors

2. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I don't care what level donor you are and who your friends are, that is NOT a legitimate reason for me to unban you. What I care about is whether you've learned your lesson, and explanation of why you thought it was okay to cheat and scam someone else.

3. FIREFOX_KING

FIREFOX_KING Member

i did not know i was able to reply to my own ban appeal

4. FIREFOX_KING

FIREFOX_KING Member

I have learned my lesson i will never scam again. I will repair the damage that has been done, i will repay who i scammed. I scammed someone because i get overrun with jealousy when i hear people bragging on the server that they have over 8,000 diamonds... meanwhile i have like 20. I know i should not be a fool and attempt to do such a thing, but it is not too fun hearing people brag about what they have in comparison to you. I have learned my lesson i will not scam anyone again. it is ultimately your choice whether you want to unban me or not. I apologize to the server.

5. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Please read the server rules carefully and repeat them to me in your own words.

6. FIREFOX_KING

FIREFOX_KING Member

The rules (in my own words) state that you must respect and listen to all the staff members. Do not abuse chat for advertising or spamming. Racism is not allowed. Do not advertise your personal information (skype) (email)other stuff. I do not know how to ddos people i dont even know what it stands for. Do not pretend to be a staff member for that is technically abuse.You are not to post links that are inappropriate to some audiences. Do not scam any user of Skyblock out of their items, rank, or money. <---I'm guilty for that one. Griefing is not allowed you should trust only people who you can rely on. And lastly no inappropriate names or skins which applies on most servers.

7. FIREFOX_KING

FIREFOX_KING Member

The rules (in my own words) state that you must respect and listen to all the staff members. Do not abuse chat for advertising or spamming. Racism is not allowed. Do not advertise your personal information (skype) (email)other stuff. I do not know how to ddos people i dont even know what it stands for. Do not pretend to be a staff member for that is technically abuse.You are not to post links that are inappropriate to some audiences. Do not scam any user of Skyblock out of their items, rank, or money. <---I'm guilty for that one. Griefing is not allowed you should trust only people who you can rely on. And lastly no inappropriate names or skins which applies on most servers.

8. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Since this is your first offense I will let you back on the server, however now that you know the rules I expect that they will never be broken again.

Please list the names of people you scammed and what items they lost, so I can confirm it against mine and return them.

9. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Kerahna
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

10. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

11. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.