Denied Fastrayman786. Minor Looting. Agentyy.[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Fastrayman786, Feb 15, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): I was on the server .net
    2. In-game name: fastrayman786
    3. Full exact Ban Message: "you are banned from this server, fastrayman786" Banned on: 2018-02-14 Banned by: Agentyy Reason: Minor Looting. Expires in: 2 days, 14 hours, 18 minutes.
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes I have read the rules thoroughly.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I think I may have taken some materials without asking and that's why I think I was banned.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? I believe this was true, but I was going to give the materials back as I was building this person a house. I needed some materials to make the house but they were offline so I thought I would take some and then tell them when they came back online but then I was banned and wasn't able to tell them.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Nope. I haven't been banned on this server before.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? The reason I think I should be unbanned is because that I was going to tell them and if I told them I took the materials to build the house for them, then they would've understood. I was offline so I couldn't tell them and I was going to use the materials today but obviously I am currently banned. I do believe that I took there materials but that was to build them a house which they told me to make. As I didn't have time yesterday to use the materials, I was going to use them today. I hope you understand what went wrong and I believe I should have sent them a mail or wrote a sign to tell them I took some materials to make the house today when they were offline. I will take care before taking materials and ask permission before I take them next time. Thank you.

2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Agent for your consideration.

3. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I know this wasn't on purpose and I had full right to be banned for my mistake, I wanted to add that my friend had 6-7 diamond which he kept on my island for safety. He did say they were gone and that the mod could have gave them to the person who had reported me. He also kept 2 stacks of grass on my island too which were also missing. I am not saying that the mod or anyone took it but I want to make sure if it was given to the person who reported me, I want to know if I can get it back after my ban because it was my friends? I am sure this was a confusion.

4. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    The 6-7 diamonds were counted as a part of the 10 diamonds you stole.

You said you needed materials to build a house, but you took over 128 grass and 10 diamonds. Did the thought to keep the rares at the player’s island and use them for materials when needed pass your mind?

5. Fastrayman786

Fastrayman786 Member

I was going to put a chest near the house to put all the items in it because my inventory was full of my stuff, I had to go and put some in my chest so that I had space to make a chest. When I went to my island, I lagged and lagged out the server. After, I tried going back to the server but my connection switched off. I had at least 6-7 diamonds that were my friends I did not steal all the diamonds, 6-7 that were in my chest were my friends. I used some diamonds to buy materials but I lagged out as I said. The 128 grass was to buy materials and was going to see if I could buy a beacon for them for there house. Again It was in my islands chest because I had no space to make the chest as I said again. This is a big misunderstanding and would like to see any proof if there is any. Thank you and I hope you understand. I take full responsibility and admit I did take the diamonds and grass but it was for a reason. I do realise it was stupid to take so much without asking. In all fairness, I have learnt not to take too much without permission to buy materials. The materials were expensive such as glass so I did need a lot of grass. I will apologise to the person or people. Thank you and I hope you understand that I have learnt my lesson. :)

6. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    This seems awfully fishy. The fact that it fits together in a way that not only makes an uncommon situation, but is an excuse as to why you looted.
    Whether they were your friend's or not, you will not be getting them back. You are still missing one diamond that you stole from GogoCraft_HD.
    I have proof of you taking items out of GogoCraft_Hd's chest and putting the items in a chest on your island.
    You said this earlier, but I found the diamonds/grass in your rares chest? Why would you put the items in your rares chest if you already crafted a chest for them?
    Your response is a bit all over the place and leaves me with quite a few questions.
    After a bit more investigating, I found that you stole even more items? Some of the items being a diamond shovel, prismarine, coal, and many more. Yes, this was on the same day, but why did you even take them? You couldn't buy rares with those items.

For the reason that you ban evaded and looted more than I had known about, your ban has been extended and this appeal has been denied.

7. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.