Skyblock Fake Special Stone?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by masterCircle, Dec 28, 2022.

1. masterCircle

masterCircle Active Member

So, wanted to see peoples opinion on this strange event.

One day, a random Sp3cial St0ne just appeared in my inventory, and I had NO IDEA where it came from. I was typing a message into chat, when I saw behind the text I was typing just popped into my inventory. I looked around to see who was on my island, and thought it was normal stone, until I read the name. I started to get confused as I looked around, checked chat logs, but nobody had visited me, in fact nobody was near when I used /near. I was also in 3rd person and there was no recalling of stone just falling into me. 2022-12-26_22.07.19.png
    I was super confused, so I asked Novembree for more insight on the situation, I showed her the picture and told her what had happened, and she got on to see the situation. She told me then to put it in my hand, and I did, but it was not there on her screen, even know I was holding it. I tried switching between my hand and the Sp3cial St0ne, but no budge. Both of us were super confused about this weird phenomenon. 2022-12-26_22.38.22.png
    So, Novembree then asked me to put the Sp3cial Stone into a chest, so I went to one of my shulkers in my hut and opened the shulker to put the Sp3cial Stone into the chest, but I noticed, it disappeared. In fact as soon as I opened the shulker, it was gone like it was never there, causing mass confusion between us both. No, Novembree did not take it, it literally disappeared when I opened the shulker.

I do not know at all about the situation, for right now it is claimed to have been a bug, but why would a bug involve this specific item out of all? Tell me your opinions on this strange event.

• Like Like x 1
  2. HeroDJBrine

HeroDJBrine Active Member

IGN:
    HeroDJBrine
    Have you ever held a Sp3cial St0ne? Sometimes SkyBlock can lag so much that even after getting rid of it, it appears in your inventory as a "ghost".
    Happens all the time for me, but only for short durations. You could try to relog back into SkyBlock or change version to 1.12.2 or 1.8 if you haven't already :pp

• Like Like x 2
  3. masterCircle

No, i never held one

• Like Like x 1
  4. athena_x

athena_x Well-Known Member

IGN:
    creationism
    skyblock is buggy sometimes, although the premise of a random item just ‘ghost appearing’ in your inventory does sound highly unlikely.

if you didn’t come into contact with a special stone at all, there’s really no valid answer you’re going to get from any players in the server…

none of us really have inside knowledge of the server, it could possibly be a glitch from an anti-duplication plugin or such but i find it highely unlikely that you’ll get an answer here…

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    cool

give it here then

• Like Like x 1
  6. Imfe

Imfe Active Member

IGN:
    Imfe
    I've never seen a "bug" like this before.

-I agree with Hero tho, It's most likely a ghost block. Did you try to place it at all?

7. masterCircle

No. It's a special stone. WHY WOULD I place it?

8. Imfe

Imfe Active Member

IGN:
    Imfe
    Idk It's a ghost block

9. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Can you try to glitch it again and then give it to me? I’ll do some… research yeah research

10. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    This item was something i really wanted to have a while back in 2020, i only know Brake has 1

• Like Like x 1
  11. Magik

Magik Well-Known Member

IGN:
    MagikIsAMush
    I've had a bug in the first weeks when I came back around Christmas 2021 where a CaS cobble appear in my inventory when I logged on one day and I couldn't explain it. Clearly I wasn't rich enough to afford it back then. It looks like other players were able to see it though because I'm pretty sure I ended up selling it.

12. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Now this is wonky

13. Beens

Beens Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Does seem like a ghost block scenario but it doesn't make much sense to me lol, maybe Noobcrew got bored?

14. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex