[Europe] Wolfie's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Wolfie, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

About me:
    Hello there, reader, my name is Wolfie, otherwise known as Andi, which is my name in real life. I joined in January 2017, but after a short period of time I became part of the community, and I can say it's lovely. I am fourteen years old and some of the things I like are Biology, Chemistry and playing video games.

Your in-game name:
    My in-game name is Wolfiexo, I can be found with my nickname Wolfie.

Which timezone are you in?
    I am currently in the UTC+01:00 time zone, also known as Central European Time (CET).

What country do you live in?
    I live in Croatia, a country in Central Europe.

What languages do you speak?
    I speak English, Italian, Croatian and Serbian fluently, but I am also currently learning German and Spanish.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No?

Yes, I do have 2FA enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording
    software, screenshots, etc)?

Yes, I can take screenshots with Gyazo and I have a recording software.

Why do you think you should become a mod?
    I think I should become a moderator because I really think I'm qualified for the job and because I'd like to give back to the community for being so welcoming and kind-hearted. My main reason for applying for staff is to be helpful to the server’s community (I am not saying I can't help without the moderator rank, I just think I could be more useful and a tad more helpful with the rank). I feel like I can really help players in my time zone. I love the community and I will do my best to help new players and ones that need it. If I get the moderator rank, I can assure you that I will do my absolute best to learn all new things I don't know about moderating and that I will do my best to serve the community.
    ~ Active ~
    I have been very active lately, I benefit from my activity to help people out. I try to be active on forums, discord and in-game, although there might be some times I won’t be able to come online because of private life reasons. I can be seen online on forums every day.

~ Helpful ~
    I always like to help people out. Usually, when I join in-game, I look out for players in need of help, I'll always find a way to help them out no matter how hard it is. It wouldn't be a problem for me to give them starter items, some grass or refund them if they got scammed. Making people happy is what I do best. I always try to find a solution to every problem.

~ Friendly ~
    I find myself to be a really friendly person. I'm sorry to certain people for being unfriendly to them in the far past. I believe that I have a really kind and friendly approach to people. If I'm being friendly towards someone, they will start to trust me and they won't be scared to talk to me. I'm always open to making new friends.

~ Unbiased and Respectful ~
    A moderator shouldn’t divide players into categories because of their ranks, everyone is equal and must be treated in the same way. When it comes to rule breaking, I am not biased, even if the rule breaker is my best friend. On the other hand, I am respectful too. I respect everyone and I'd never disrespect someone, no matter what they've done to me.

~ Group leader ~
    I am really confident, so that makes me a great team leader. I always take matters into my hands. I am responsible for my actions and I will never lie to get out of trouble. I can say that I am a group leader because I always stand up for my team, and I will always try to help.

~ Mature ~
    I find myself pretty mature because I tend to act the most professional I can while helping someone and I do not let anyone force me into reacting. When helping someone, I tend to give a reliable and mature impression, making the player trust me. I do not like swearing, I try to avoid it.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
    Monday- 2-3 hours [School, Volleyball]
    Tuesday- 2-4 hours [School]
    Wednesday- 2-3 hours [School, German lessons]
    Thursday- 2-3 hours [School until late hours]
    Friday- 2-4 hours [School]
    Saturday- 4-7 hours
    Sunday- 3-5 hours
    *Please note-The given times can change at any time, because sometimes I will have school until late hours, sometimes I will have a lot of homework or I will be with my family.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    Not for too long, since January 4th, 2017. Even though I am a newer player, I still find myself worthy enough of moderating.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)?
    Sadly, yes. I have been temporarily banned in-game for scamming in January 2017, but I learned my lesson and I vowed to never do it again.
    I have been banned on forums because the person that bought me a premium rank charged back the rank, which got me banned.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes, I indeed do. I've been a moderator on little servers and on a forum as well. I've owned a server too so I know most of staff-related things.
    -/Kick [player] [reason]
    -/Ban [player] [reason], /Unban [player]

-/Tp [player], /Tphere [player]
    -/Tempmute [player] [time] [reason]
    -/Tempban [player] [time] [reason]
    -/Warn [player] [reason]
    -/AFK

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes, I meet all the requirements for staff.

Final word
    Thank you so much for taking your time to read my moderator application! I am thankful for both supports and constructive criticism.
    Have an amazing rest of your day!

• Support Support x 50
    • No Support No Support x 32
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. Strommaniac

Strommaniac Active Member

[​IMG]
    I have some medicine called "your own" would you like a taste of it?

3. TheEpicWotsit

TheEpicWotsit Active Member

Support. Reasons why are in the 'Why Do You Think You Should Become a Mod' section. In short, helpful, unbiased and friendly to all players.

(Many current mods ,IMO, are extremely biased and don't have time to help players because they're too busy chatting to their Skygod friends, haha.) <- I no longer think this btw :<

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  4. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you for your feedback

Thank you so much for your support! I will not let you down! :D

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Lots of support for Wolfie! So active in-game, helepful, kind and caring and often helps newer players. I really hope you become a mod, lots of luck. =)

6. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me! I hope you become a donor as well, Good luck to you as well :)

7. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for your support! You're nice as well :heart:3

8. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Going to say neutral. Your timezone is very convenient and you're very nice and helpful, but I'd like to see you be more mature. Good luck!

9. Eric__876

Eric__876 Member

I'm ready for a full review cause I'm bored
    what happened to the first?
    I mean, when does anyone use negative adjectives to describe themselves, especially in a mod app
    I'm not sure that's how languages work. I mean whenever I'm about to dive into a different language, I just say the stuff and translate l8r
    ??? I thought you just said it was italian
    proof by screenshot?
    in a job application, definitely don't say "This is the most important/least important part". Whoever is hiring you isn't stupid and there's only one person that matters who understands what you're saying being your boss aka Cyp in this case. And he's hired plenty of volunteers so yeah no need.
    shocker but you can help out without the title mod too
    lol please give me mod just to prove how mature I can be.

so yeah there ya go

10. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! :heart:

Thanks so much for your support! :)

Basically, you can read why this is my second account in the application, but thanks for your feedback ;)

11. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you for your feedback

12. Connortim9

Connortim9 Well-Known Member

I am going to be neutral atm. I am %99 sure that it has to do with time zone differences but I do not see you online as much as you said you were. I see you online sometimes and you are very mature I have to say but I don't see you offering that much help to the community, it is probably just me though. So, if I see some improvement in those areas, then you will have my support! :D :p :heart:

13. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your feedback, I stopped ASKING for help, since players told me to help when someone needs it. But I still ask sometimes. Thanks once again ;)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. Nooby

Nooby Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoobyGaming
    Supporz from me (ill do a support thing when im on pc again!!) Ur a very nice, kind and helpful Person!! Hope you get Mod :D

15. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! Have a great day! :heart:

16. Nooby

Nooby Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoobyGaming
    Ok sorry #WolfieForMod

17. Ethaninc

Ethaninc Well-Known Member

Neutral for now. As above you can't rate abuse if you disagree. Just simply say why you disagree about it :p Good luck!

18. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Thank you for your feedback! I will correct my mistakes so they don't happen again

19. MyNamesJeff

MyNamesJeff Active Member

mk, no support for now. you seem to have a little history of rate abusing

20. Sam

Sam Senior Member

No idea who you are, but no one seems to hate you, your timezone is awesome and this server desperately needs staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.