[Europe] PetriR mod application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by PetriR, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PetriR

PetriR Member

This is my mod application and everything important will be down there.

Leave some feedback please. It doesnt have to be necessarily positive, but i would be happy to hear something.

In game name - PetriR

Timezone - UTC + 2

Which languages do you speak? - I speak finnish, swedish and english

Have you ever been banned and why? - Yes i have, and I am not hiding it. I was banned for illegal trading and I did it even though I knew it was wrong. There was nothing wrong with the ban.

Why do you think you would be a good mod? - I understand that being a mod does not mean that I have power over everyone and that everyone is my friend. It is a responsibility and there is actual work you must do as a mod and that I am willing to take. I am not here to boss around poeple ans hitting them with the rule book. I treat them the way I want myself to be treated. I give advice and help in the way it is needed. I can put myself over the situation, meaning that I can think clearly even in tough spots and I will not fasten my decision when there is stress and fire. I am good with people, so I can speak to every person the way they need it. I am good with words, so I am able to answer to anyone to anything wisely and thoughtfully.

I want to be a mod because - I would really like to be a mod, because you get a much wider perspective on running a server and what it really means. I want to learn things and what better way is there than doing that while having fun and meeting new people.

How long can you be active on the server every day? - I wont say that I can be on the server every day, but I will try to get the time to be on the server as much as I can. It does not matter how important mc is to someone, but you have to accept the fact that many IRL things are more important. But with that in mind, maybe 2-5 hours per day.

Have you had any experience as a moderator? - My words have a lot of power in some servers, but I do not have any experience as a mod.

That was a long text.
    p.s I am on a vacation for a while, and that is why you will not see me in minecraft until I am back.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  2. MindSensation

MindSensation Senior Member

Great application, but there are some grammatical and spelling errors that you need to fix.

3. PetriR

PetriR Member

Yes, the fact that i am from Finland will explain somethings, but i will fix everything i can.

4. PetriR

PetriR Member

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  5. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    Thread Locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.