ASIA eunice's helper application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by eunice, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Before we start, I’d just like to say that I understand if some people won’t support me due to me only recently coming back to the server, and that's completely okay. I’ve been back for a few months now and am intent on staying and helping out with the server. If you'd like to learn more about me, here's a thread to my intro.

Regardless, thank you for taking your time to read my application. Any constructive criticisms, supportive or not, are highly appreciated.

Your in-game and discord tag:
    ign: euniceee, but my in-game nickname is eunice
    discord tag: jongin#8334, but my server nickname is epiphany

What time zone are you in?:
    UTC +8:00

What country do you live in?:
    I live in Hong Kong

Can you speak any additional languages?:
    Yes - I speak Mandarin fluently

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?:
    Yes - gyazo for screenshots, quicktime player for screen recording

How long can you be active on our platforms everyday?:
    In-game: minimum of 1.5 hours
    Monday / Tuesday / Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
    Wednesday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm
    Friday: 6:00pm onwards
    Saturday / Sunday: 11:00am - 11:00pm

Discord & Forums: when i'm not in school / sleeping

Please note that the times stated are when I’m available,
    I will not be on at all hours and my in-game activity will depend on the amount of work I have.
    However with the covid situation currently, my times are more flexible as I don’t have extracurriculars going on atm.

When did you first join Skyblock?

I have been playing on the server since early Nov 2015, joining forums later as Chickyy

Have you ever been banned on any platform:

Forums: Chickyy being an alt account
    In game: nick abusing in order to get a perm ban

My only legit offense was over four years ago and I have since learned from my mistakes.

Do you have any past moderation experience?:

I’ve moderated small Minecraft servers throughout 2016 and 2017, however I have resigned years ago and haven’t moderated on any Minecraft servers since. I do have experience with moderating on discord servers though.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I think that I should become a staff member as I am someone who is very approachable, supportive and loves helping others. Although I have taken breaks here and there, I always seem to find my way back to this community. I hope to be able to take up the responsibility of being a moderator and dedicate / contribute back to the community that I so enjoy involving myself with.
    • Kind, Genuine:
    All in all I am a kind person who has a really upbeat and encouraging personality, which I believe is a great asset to have as a moderator. This quality allows me to easily ease myself into starting conversations with people I don’t necessarily talk to and bring positivity to the people around me. As mentioned earlier I am super approachable and I love making new friends!
    • Mature, Adaptable :
    As much as I love having fun and laugh with others, I am still able to be serious when needed. I am also a quick learner who is incredibly adaptable to new and unfamiliar situations, thus allowing me to make valid decisions and handle situations well.
    • Reflective:
    I am reflective. I am able to reflect upon the mistakes I’ve made in the past and learn from them. This quality has allowed me to take constructive criticisms and analyse how I may have handled a situation and modify my attitude to avoid making the same mistakes again.
    • Active, Multitasker:
    I am a pretty active player who is very responsive and spends a lot of my free time on the server everyday, mainly on /economy though. However if need be, I can always help out with /skyblock as I am still familiar with the rules there due to predominantly being a survival / net player. I am also able to multitask quite well, thus I am able to quickly respond to the needs of players either in-game or on discord.
    • Timezone Advantage:
    I believe that being a moderator in my timezone will be a great addition to the server as I live in Hong Kong. Although the majority of the player base is from the US / UK timezone, there is still a minority playing in a timezone similar to mine. I want to be able to utilise my timezone advantage to help more people out.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?:
    yes

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read my application. Feel free to DM me on forums or through discord if you'd like.
    -eunice

• Support Support x 45
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

First of all, I just want to mention that you're an extremely kind and outgoing player. You know how to talk to all kinds of people on the server and I admire how easy going you are.

You and I both play Economy mainly and every time you're on, I see you being very helpful and generous to players, and you try to assist whoever has an issue. The same goes for other platforms as well like forums and Discord.

You're active on all platforms and you are actively participating in chat no matter what's going on. This further proves that you are engaged in the community. You are also mature and you know how to handle issues that arise.

It's a definite support from me. I can definitely see you as a member on the team.
    All I would like to say though is that I want to see you more on /skyblock from time to time!

Good luck!

3. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Yes, support. Full support. Without a doubt. I’m not post farming I promise I’ll write actual feedback later but I’m too excited right now.

Best of luck

4. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    ima just go ahead and leave a support right here for you ms. eunice :heart:

5. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Absolutely 100% support, you are a great person, and I believe the server would benefit from you being on the staff team. I would write some constructive criticism here but I really just can't see anything you could improve on. Keep on being how you are and you would have a pretty good shot at getting on the staff team.

6. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    No support your very nice but i dont see you on much it may be because i have been on break the last 2 weeks but i never see you help. I will be looking out to check on eco and see how you are doing.

7. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for the feedback and support, I will definitely try to play around /skyblock more!

Thanks fran, I'll be looking forward to the feedback :p

Thank you both for the support!

To my understanding, we are in complete opposite timezones (12 hour diff) hence I don't think we see each other online as much as we'd like to, but hopefully I'll be able to prove you otherwise. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  8. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    thats a very good point ill switch to neutral

9. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Full support without a doubt. Eunice is a very very active player on all platforms and is always helping. She’s very good at helping and knows all of our rules and regulations and is a great candidate and would be an amazing helper. I started screaming when I saw this! Good luck Epiphany!

:heart:

10. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Where can I start?! Full support. eunice, I haven’t spoken to you much in game, but from our Discord chats, you strike me as incredibly mature, helpful, and overall just a really kind person. I believe the staff team would really benefit with you on it.
    Best of luck!

11. gabb y

gabb y sock

Full support, eunice is one of the most approachable and friendly people I've met on here, and she is also extremely (excessively?) active and always mature. I've literally never seen her say a bad thing to or about anyone. I know she'll do an amazing job as a helper.

Love you :heart:3

12. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Of course a support! Not only would she be a great staff member, but an uno legend at the same time!

13. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Omg full support!!!
    You're a very kind and active player on all platforms and I would LOVE see you on the staff team. Gl bff

14. otter360

otter360 Active Member

IGN:
    otter360
    Full support, always friendly in game and helps out in chat

15. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Support! active, friendly, helpful (from what others have said) just a bit more net activity and you're sorted :')

16. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you both ^^, I appreciate it :)) :heart:

Gabby!! Thank you so much, your response means a lot to me :heart:!!

Hehe thanks dingle, rematch some time ;)

Many thanks Bert!

Thanks Otter, your support means a lot to me (':

I am definitely trying to increase my survival activity, thanks for the support pil!

17. carlo

carlo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Fluffu_
    damn took you long enough to apply >_> full support!

18. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Support, you're active and constantly helping in chat. Although you did just come back from a break not that long ago, I feel like you're here to stay for a bit and could manage to be staff in the time. Would love to see u promoted :heart:

19. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

hehe thank you carlo :heart:

thank you trin ^-^, & you're right i'm here to stay :p

20. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    man you gotta post feedback...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.