Epic Crate Key!

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by GamerSwap, Apr 1, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerSwap

GamerSwap Member

I think we should have an epic crate key on Skyblock for the following reasons.
    Firstly, Skyblock is the most Popular Server out of our 4 Servers and it should have this Epic Crate Feature.
    Secondly, I think this would add alot into the game and it will over all be good
    IF you gonna do this feature Make it able to get out of the rare crate and it will be the same as the one on economy but without the highroller kit
    upload_2019-4-1_17-39-16.png

• Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support, I believe it'll get added eventually.

3. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    We already have the crate for epic keys hidden at spawn we just don’t have a way of getting keys
    Support

4. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Support.

They're already adding it, though.

You can get to it by riding a chicken in spawn.

Noobcrew also opened it a week or two ago, which makes me think they're close to being ready to fully add it in.

5. GamerSwap

GamerSwap Member

How do I ride A chicken?
    sorry chickens werent my thing in my days but i will try

6. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Ranked players have /pet chicken and /pet ride. It allows you to clip through 1 block openings by kind of suffocating into the above block for a sec. I believe that's what he means.

7. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Neutral, Leeeroieee made a thread about crates in Dec 25, 2018 plus Noobcrew has an Ad Crate coming soon.

8. RedstoneTrails

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    What post are you talking about? The only one I could find is where he discusses suggestions. In it he just says you can't suggest what you win from the crates, not what crates should be added in.

It'll be interesting to see which crate is added first. The epic crate seems to be fully setup, they just need a way to let players get keys, which will potentially involve change the rare crate/legendary crate. It will also require a small redesign to /warp crates, so that it can fit the additional crate.

For ad crates, they seem to have the ad functionality of that fully setup. /ad works fine, watching ads works fine, receiving ad keys works fine. They have limits setup already to prevent you from just watching ads all day. The only unknown is whether or not they have the actual contents of the crate setup or not, and whether or not the /warp for it is built or not.

9. RedstoneTrails

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Yeah. You can use it to glitch through fences very easily. You can also use it to glitch through some corners of solid blocks.

10. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    It's added now.

11. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Bossgamer for your consideration but it's been added as arceus said so you can lock it if it needs locked :D

12. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Your suggestion has been thoroughly looked at, and we’ve decided to take your word! Your suggestion has been accepted.

This thread has been moved to the Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums

Kind regards :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.