End Portal Frames

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Boltgreywing, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Boltgreywing

Boltgreywing Member

I was wondering did anyone on Minecraft know that End Portal Frames are placeable?
    If so this is a really cool feature and I just ran a test on this in survival. Once placed they are unmoveable and can be set inside of chests. If this was used in a skyblock adventure, think of all the great possibilities that can come with this addition.

I think it is neat that this already exists in Vanilla Minecraft. What would you do with the frames if they were placed in chests rather then already built in survival?
    What do you guys think?

2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    We already had end frames they were a d400 item back on classic, I feel like adding them wouldn’t fit the economy

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Boltgreywing

Boltgreywing Member

I am seeing it more as one you find in a dungeon but split piece by piece. I don't know about that as I never got that far. I haven't played economy Minecraft. So what makes them bad?

4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Adding the end could lead to whole other problems like lag and will ruin the economy for most items like endstone obsidian or elytras, we created the new skyblock survival server to get away from the lag and crew also didn’t want the economy to be filled with d400 items

5. Boltgreywing

Boltgreywing Member

I see. I don't know much about this, as I am still new.