Skyblock Enable certain commands in the nether

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by archerexpert777, Jul 22, 2019.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    This is really simple.

Enable the /enderchest command in the nether. For those of you not aware what /enderchest does, it's basically an invsible portable enderchest. Anywyas, this would be extremely helpful for people wanting to store more stuff especially when they took a long time to find a new area full of loot and end up having to go back to their island to drop off their stuff. When they would return back to the nether, they would most probably have forgotten which route they took to get to the area there in before which would suck considering they would've got a lot of loot.

other commands would be to enable /seen (I think it does not work), /nick and a few more. Once I get in game later on tonight I will test out the commands and add more to this lest. For now it's /enderchest, /seen, and /nick

Any thoughts?

• No Support No Support x 3
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    No support already suggested here /ec be permitted in the Nether | Skyblock Forums
    it would be too op if someone was drowning in lava and they quickly typed /ec and put everything in it

support on /seen and the others ones but no support on /echest

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Maybe they can add it so where it can only be used when you're not taking damage? Kinda like combat commands, when you're in combat you can't do /ec, /pv1/2/3/4/etc., and all of those commands.

4. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
    No support. If you need more space to bring back things from the nether, just use shulkers. The nether is supposed to be a hostile scary place where gathering resources is not meant to be easy. I feel we have been given enough to aid in our trips to the nether... /home whenever we get into trouble I think is way OP.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    /seen does at least on /economy

6. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    No support. Going to the nether brings dangers and it's meant to be difficult and risky. Like others have said adding this could lessen the nether's danger and could make it easier, which the nether isn't supposed to be.

7. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I can understand the reason behind not having the enderchest command however, what about other commands ( /seen, /nick, etc.)?

8. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
    Not necessary just wait till you come back to the over-world to make these changes and get updates

9. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    No shulkers on /economy

10. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Would be too easy to get away with not losing items in the enether, not a good idea no support