Economy Economy Update - April 7th, 2020

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Noobcrew, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner Administrator

IGN:
    Noobcrew
    Economy Updates - April 7th, 2020

• Added a plugin to restrict certain hacked items and invalid packets that hacked clients are able to send to the server in order to crash it. Not exactly sure if this will potentially fix the recent crashes however it may, plus this may stop other known exploits in the future.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks a lot ly :heart:

3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Yay hope economy = less cwashes.

4. Choco Orange

Choco Orange Active Member

Still crashing. For gods sake get rid of all those bots
    Not sure why I am posting - no staff ever read these posts

5. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    I'm sure that the change you have made can be effective in other situations, but as of right now we need to sort out the bot problem. When a user has 12 bots connected to the server at one time, surely we should be realising thats a lot of packets being sent from one ip.
    The community in Economy feel like we are being completely ignored.
    My suggestion is that we set a limit on the amount of accounts 1 IP is allowed to have online, this would really help with the current situation of crashing.
    Maybe a maximum of 4 accounts from 1 IP Address needs to be an implemented change.

Please give the community what they want & need :)x

6. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Thanks crew, hopefully this is one step to making it better

7. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

i hope they are happy when all their players leave and go to another certain server booting up soon.

we have told you, again and again, THE BOTS ARE THE PROBLEM. using my knowledge of player alts/bots i calculated what percentage of the online playerbase are bot accounts, and it is 78%. there is probably more bots i do not know of.

you know what action to take, now take it, or we are all going

8. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

we do love this server, it was a great & amazing server in its prime. unfortunately simple action cannot be taken, i'm not sure of the reason why a simple limit cant be put in place, (perhaps it lowers revenue as these bots buy expanded islands etc) but you guys really need to look at the bigger picture and see that player count has declined subsequently after crashes started happening. lots of people love to play with their friends but if their friends leave , they do too. also new players are always commenting on the major lag and often leave within the first day, meaning the server is not growing.