Economy Economy-Style Mob Arena????

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by TheMadKnifer, Dec 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheMadKnifer

TheMadKnifer Member

Okay. So we all know that Mob Arena was popular in Survival, and that you could win nether stars easily. But what I'm suggesting is a bit different.

How about we add Mob Arena to Economy as well, but instead of earning random items each wave you complete, you start to earn $$$ (start off with maybe $10) and the income gradually increases as each wave gets harder and harder. And let's talk about the prize at the end. Maybe you could get: 2/4 chance a Rare or Epic Crate Key, 1/4 chance your own head (like last time), or 1/4 chance a nether star (like last time). The only difference is that you are able to win keys, and the chance of winning your head or a nether star is kept lower to prevent Mob Arena inflating the beacon economy.

Now, let's talk about the AFK People that may abuse this just for money and prize. Maybe if Mob Arena is added to Economy after all, you could add a feature that could detect AFK people not killing enough mobs, and therefore, not recieving as much wave income and the final prize. This would be a GREAT idea to make things fair for everyone in the Mob Arena.

And finally, in Survival's Mob Arena, you have a boss every 10 waves. Those bosses take forever to kill and people get bored and lose hope. To make Economy Mob Arena more of a fun environment you could add a boss health bar, like you usually see when you're killing an ender dragon or a major boss.

I hope Mob Arena gets added considering these different features!!!

• Neutral Neutral x 5
    • Support Support x 2
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral on the whole mob arena idea. I would prefer Spleef to be added instead of mob arena cause it already exists on /skyblock.

Now about the rewards, I don't support getting a rare or epic key or even a netherstar. If mob arena ever gets added, then maybe 3/4 Head and 1/4 a diamond or 2, something not that OP or so.

Support for the AFK people if possible but you can always inform staff about any AFK people in the arena so they can get kicked out of the arena and support for adding a boss health bar.

Again, that's IF mob arena gets added to economy but I hope Spleef gets added instead

3. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    what is Spleef??
    And Support For Mob Arena In Economy

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Its like layers of snow blocks and each player gets a shovel to try and mine the snow under the other players until they fall to the void/lava beneath all the layers of the snow blocks. Last player standing wins.

5. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    I support BertBerry's idea, NET should have Mob Arena, ORG should have spleef,

I think a Epic Key for the Mob Arena would be OP.

6. milcerine

milcerine Well-Known Member

I also agree with Bert. Some other minigame should be added for economy players. Mob arena is already long and boring enough that I know I personally would never go out of my way to play.

7. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    Ahh its nice i like but i think this and mod arena should be added to Eco

8. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    no support on the idea of bringing mob arena to economy. One mob arena is fine to be honest. Also you don't earn money (or grass) but rather various items that can be valuable :p (correct me if im wrong because I dont play mob arena much)

However I like the idea of reducing rewards and prices to afk people. It makes sense to reward those who fought harder more than ones who were just idling :)

Finally I like the idea of adding a health bar above the boss, really annoys me and some people get frustrated on when they will kill the boss

9. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    I’m neutral on this, I would much prefer a different mini game as we already have mob arena, and it would be nice to have some variety. Mob Arena is also more meant for receiving items rather than money.

10. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    I want somethig else to be added, maybe some sort of a course that you race trough

11. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Neutral, I feel like mob arena is more geared towards winning items as rewards which doesn't really suit the economy server. I would like for another mini-game to be added that could give rewards that fit better with the currency system of economy. Although it's difficult to find a good game which is fun to play, but at the same time doesn't use too much of the server's resources.

12. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    Support, I feel like people need more $$, but the key idea is well to OP, You could make some sort of horse racing instead of /ma

13. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    I'd like a new mini-game to be added to economy, but not mob arena, since we already have that. We could add spleef, though it is laggy