Economy Economy really needs to get Fixed

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by JAWD543, Apr 3, 2020.

1. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    The economy server is in really bad shape right now. The server is laggy and crashes so often at least 4 times a day. You need to mine a block twice just so it will drop. The eco server really needs an update to fix all the bugs or at least just some of them. Players are quitting left right and center. There are even people advertising other servers on this but mods are never on and do nothing about it. This server needs to get fixed or it will just lose all of its players.

Edit I just played regular skyblock and it is sooo much soomther. Just make eco like regular skyblock and people might actually enjoy it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  2. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Firstly, Skyblock disconnects random people a few times a day(My alt and main are on the same ip and only one is usually disconnected). Secondly, because the playerbase is higher on .net mods log onto there more. cyk and Southwark and the most active economy moderators. If you want them to be banned then report them on the forums. Thirdly it's ALTS not bugs (although some bugs would play a part but alts + huge farms are the main killer). And making economy like /skyblock would either require a reset of economy which would make even more people quit. (I've already quit economy for the most part not because of lag but because it's boring not, 2 main people I interacted with quit (actually one's still active the other I guess needed time to do things IRL(that second I was meant to be buying their island).

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    Really don't really care about mods being on and people on economy just want the be to be fixed. It is really hard to enjoy playing on the server when you have to break a block twice before it breaks or you have to eat for 15 seconds just so the thing your eating works. And when the lag is playable you just get kicked off the server. There needs to be a fix for all the lag. And if it's the Alts that cause all the lag then they should add something that will reduce the lag they create.

4. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    I know a farm the lags the game to nearly a game-crashing state in a certain person with alts' 3x3. So maybe remove that and not refund the spawners?

5. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    Maybe if mods could make a way so that if your afk for a certain time then you will only be able to load a certain amount of chunks says a make of 3 around or something.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    That would be unnecessary and extremely hard to implement.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    Well lag is caused by massive farms and people being afk to load the chunks so I don't know why that would be so unnecessary.