Economy Rank Problem

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Tog, Dec 16, 2018.

?

What do you think about this?

1. Strongly Agree

66.7%
  2. Agree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don’t mind.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Disagree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Strongly Disagree

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hello, last time I went into the SkyBlock server I discovered a magical place called Skyblock economy. At first I thought it was a terrible thing and was very annoyed that my rank did not carry over! I was fuming but then Laini and I had a short conversation about how they are two different servers etc. I was still pretty annoyed but I also realised so wasn’t the only one. So, here’s where my idea comes in:

If people own a rank on Skyblock, you could give them 20% for example of what they payed for it in the form of a gift card especially for the economy/.org server. This would mean that SkyKnights ($10 rank) would get a $2 gift card for economy, Skykings would get a $5 one, Skylords would get $10, SkyGods would get $20, Skytitans would get $50 and finally, Donor400s would get $80 worth of gift cards. This would be important as it would make people rage a lot less, and you would earn more money from people paying a bit extra to afford something just above their limit meaning that you would be able to spend it improving the server etc. But, I also noticed that some people already own ranks on economy. So, I thought that they could get 20% for example of what they payed in total.

I hope this made any sense to you all and you agree with me. Make sure to comment any feedback about this idea.

~From the most boring person ever, Togpuss

• Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    i want org rank and i dont want to buy and now even its like old sb and net before i could understand beause it was like 2 diffreant servers

3. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    There is already a 50% off sale so if you really want to play Economy take advantage of the sale right now.

No support, sorry.

4. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

We are unfortunately unable to consider suggestions involving donor ranks, perks, kits, or online shop pricing in this section as these are not matters that can be decided on by the developers assigned to manage the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum.

We are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, though, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.