Economy Cactus Farm Project [Est. 25/03/2020]

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ca1eb2k, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:11 AM.

1. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k Senior Member

This project was inspired by a project by another player back near the beginning of 2019. That project has now slowed down and I believe is not being worked on.

The Economy Cactus farm project is a share-based initiative in which the amount of sand you put into the project determines the payout you will receive at the end of each week. Players can opt to have their payout as Economy Skybucks (highest payout), Skyblock store gift cards balance or Skyblock Survival Grass. This means Skyblock players with ranks on Economy can put the sand there to use.

With so many different ways to get paid I decided to make it simple with a concept called CactiCoins.
    For every 25 sand in the farm, you will earn one CactiCoin EACH WEEK. (CactiCoins will be kept track of in the project discord)

One CactiCoin:
    -$1225 Economy Skybucks
    -1 Skyblock Grass
    - $0.0125 Skyblock Shop Balance (must be acumulated until a $5 gift card)

If, at any time for any reason you wish to withdraw your sand from this project, it can be done so however for the slight inconvenience 2% of sand will be kept (min. 1 block)

To register your interest or get started donating either comment to this thread or message me on discord at ca1eb2k#7881. Once you have talked to me you will be added into the discord which displays all the users in the project and amount of CactiCoins they have, but CactiCoin totals and sand totals are displayed below for users without discord.

CactiCoin Totals

Code:
    ca1eb2k = 0 CactiCoins = 0 sand in farm
    Monster_Sparklez = 0 Cacticoins = 125 sand in farm
    UrsusMairous = 0 CactiCoins = 1406 sand in farm
    Moearnings = 0 CactiCoins = 50 sand in farm
    Smoorf_ = 0 CactiCoins = 700 sand in farm
    GiddyAy = 0 CactiCoins = 28 sand in farm

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020 at 12:16 AM
  2. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k Senior Member

Also forgot to mention - Values of CactiCoins against Skyblock Store Balance (USD) and Skyblock Grass are subject to change depending on stock. Changes will always be announced a week before occuring and if you feel your sand no longer has value in the farm because of a change, you may take it out at no cost.

3. ThePilous_

ThePilous_ Active Member

IGN:
    ThePilous_
    I have a cactus farm with a couple stacks of sand in it that i can put in it! Also I'd recommend making it 16 or 32 sand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k Senior Member

Cool, do you have discord? I could make it 16 but wanted to have the value of best fit based on what 1 grass block would be, to avoid the need for waiting to stack coins up to redeem a bunch of grass.

5. ThePilous_

ThePilous_ Active Member

IGN:
    ThePilous_
    Not yet :cri:

6. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k Senior Member

Ah that's fine. I'll catch you online tomorrow hopefully

7. ThePilous_

ThePilous_ Active Member

IGN:
    ThePilous_
    Yeah, get me on skyblock if you need me. :)

8. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Member

9. ca1eb2k

ca1eb2k Senior Member

We have reached almost 3k sand in just 2 days! Thanks to everyone who has supported this project so far and let's continue on