[Dylbrogamer] Bridging/griefing [Isuika]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Dylbrogamer, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dylbrogamer

Dylbrogamer Member

1.Server name skyblock.net
    2.In-game name: Dylbrogamer
    3. Full exact ban message: Banned for bridging or griefing
    4.Did you read the rules? Yes I read the rules
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I think it's because the Mod THOUGHT I was bridging.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Yes because the person who banned me thought I was bridging but for real I was making a big tree farm to make it look like a forest but then my friend found a skyblock world and I was trying to stop him and he took me down with him. That was just not fair.
    7.Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes I was banned before for bridging and I didn't know it was wrong and later on when I was unbanned I learned my lesson.
    8.Why do you think you should be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I wasn't trying to bridge into another skyblock world I just wanted to expand my imagination but I can't now because I'm thinking that you can't unban someone that had been banned for the same reason twice. I hope you can unban me. I'll answer other questions if necessary.

2. ISuika

ISuika Senior Member

Actually you were the one who made the link between the islands. Your island is not allowed to go past it's 50x50 build plot; not only did you bridge you also looted from the island, if you would kindly like to explain why you looted then I may consider your unban, also if you would like to see the evidence just ask and I'll happily post it.

3. Dylbrogamer

Dylbrogamer Member

I didn't looted, my friend in my skyblock island looted and he gave me the stolen stuff and I knew what he was doing. So he took me down with him meaning that he got me banned along with him. And that is why I'm banned. Also, should I have made a smaller tree farm instead?

4. ISuika

ISuika Senior Member

You shouldn't have built further than 50 blocks away from your bedrock. By the way, it says you have looted on the logs, I can easily show you that.

5. Dylbrogamer

Dylbrogamer Member

No thx I'm good.
    But, how do I make it right?
    Should I get rid of my tree farm expansion?

6. ISuika

ISuika Senior Member

I'm considering denying your appeal, lying isn't something you should do whilst trying to be unbanned, I seriously see no reason to let you back into the server

7. ISuika

ISuika Senior Member

Actually due to my late reply I'm allowing the player two note days

8. ISuika

ISuika Senior Member

Two days have passed without a response, if you would like to create a ban appeal again you're more than welcome to.

9. ISuika

ISuika Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.