Denied [DUMMYBEAR] I have made a sincere laps in judgement ( a personal apology to cyk as well) [eunice]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by DUMMYBEAR, Mar 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DUMMYBEAR

DUMMYBEAR Member

IGN:
    DUMMYBEAR
    Hello I am Dummybear and I messed up pretty badly, let the record show that I would like to apologies for what I have done in the discord (referring to when I *kissed* cyk) I was hoping this would ease any tension between us and I was very wrong hoping we could laugh it off somehow but I want to finish off by stating how sorry I am to cyk for hurting his/ her feelings and I will make up for it by being good instead of bad + whatever else you feel is reasonably necessary.

Format fixes

disc name: Dummybear#2488
    'inappropriate comment' (*kiss*)
    I dont know if i read all of disc rules but i think i may have
    i think this punishment was incorrect because i believe cyk was biased and if the server situation didnt happen he would have reacted differently
    I should be unbanned because i like the skyblock disc and rarely use it other than to find out news/ updates but at the very least get a temp ban rather than perm
    i was also warned once for saying "cracker" a while back
    It was a bot that punished me
    I understand the code of conduct and accept

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  2. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Cyk was not the one handling the situation, I was.

Instead of blaming another staff member for your harassment and awfully inappropriate and disturbing comments across various skyblock platforms, take a think about what you said and learn from that.

Either way, you were never banned from the skyblock discord. It was a kick.
    Feel free to join back the server via Skyblock.

Make sure you familiarise yourself with our discord server rules. It can be found here or in the #rules channel on discord. There will be harsher punishments in the future if you don't abide by the rules.

3. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.