Global Duel - Player vs Player - Betting

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Mashwishi, Aug 2, 2022.

?

Do you approve this suggestion?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mashwishi

Mashwishi Member

IGN:
    Mashwishi
    I think it would be fun if we add Duel system which allows player to bet their Grass/SBucks in any amount for example they want to duel with 5 grass the 5 grass in their inventory will lost if no grass holding duel should not be created also duel invitation should have amount of the bet so they can decide if they want to accept the amount of the bet(this also apply to economy - sbucks). We can have a default kit like leather helmet and boots, iron chest plate and leggings no enchant with iron axe/sword and no enchant too also 3 normal golden apples, 1 speed pots, 1 instant damage II and now we can also have duel arena leader boards.

The server is very focus on Building and Economy, We should also engage in PvE and PvP to make this server more active and fun specially for players who loved them both (building and pvp).

This is not just a self-interest but also way to attract future/new players in the game.

The problem I only see that could possibly happen is when duel arena is happening and vote party started/given the rewards might get trouble. would recommend development or plugin that will not have conflict with that.

• Support Support x 5
  2. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    there were previous pvp arenas built in skyblock so why not? excellent upgrade if it was returned. support.

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Sounds epic must be regulated

4. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Awesome idea wish it was my own

5. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    While Skyblock will never focus on PvP this would generally be possible if everyone that plays gets the same kit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    funny you say that considering /pvp is a thing and it’s under /settings lol. but yea having kits for pvp, kind of like mob arena, would be pretty nice.

7. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    I think having a fun duel for a little wager would be pretty cool.

A whole new thing to develop and would take heaps of time, but very cool idea