Accepted [Drogo] Nobleza[Illegal Hacks][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by KhalDrogo, Jul 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    1. Your banned account name: Drogo.
    2. Server you were banned on: Skyblock
    3. Ban message/reason: Illegal hacks
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? Yes
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms:None recalled
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? Drogo suspect's it was thought that the automine hack was being used as no specific illegal hack was mentioned. Drogo was in fact using the commonly used F11 function available in Vanilla minecraft. Drogo is well aware that automine hacks are illegal and for this reason Drogo never uses them.
    8. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Nobleza
    9. Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Absolutely.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hello Drogo, thank you for appealing.

Yes, apologies for not clarifying this in the ban reason. It was indeed afk mining hacks. My bad, sorry.

I'm sorry, but I looked at you and your two other alts and I know for a fact that this was not Minecraft's fullscreen afk mining technique, but instead was indeed illegal mining hacks. I could show you the video proof if needed, but I don't think it's necessary.

3. KhalDrogo

IGN:
    Drogo
    Please do show me proof as this absolutely was the F11 function. Why would I use an automine hack when a perfectly legal and as easy to use option is available. I do still have a key bound to automine from long ago so unless I accidentally pressed that I can’t see what proof you would have.
    Also, the alts you banned for ban evading happened to be logged in already, so not ban evading.

4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    I completely understand. I knew the ALTs were probably going to join back and that it was not an attempt to evade the ban, and that's why I did not extend the ban for any of the accounts.

Alright, but please keep in mind that lying in an appeal does not help at all.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    As you can see, the way the player moves, the speed at which it mines, among other factors, clearly show that this is not Minecraft's F11, added to the fact that you would need 3 PCs to carry that out (which could be possible).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2022
  5. KhalDrogo

IGN:
    Drogo
    The players move/turn, or rather, appear to move due to the kill aura hack which is legal.
    The mining speed is entirely normal with haste II active and efficiency 5 diamond picks.
    And this is entirely possible with a single computer using alt +tab to switch between windows or the windows key +D which minimises all windows.
    I can easily supply proof of this when back in game by recording myself tabbing through my game windows with all hacks displayed and continuously mining. Happy to have you stand there while I do it so you can observe the player movement. In fact I can video the keyboard as well showing the use of F11 and proving that only one PC is in use. I can without a doubt provide undeniable proof that I am not using any automine hack to achieve what you witness here.
    I use Wurst, which as far as I know has no capability of hiding active hacks.
    Drogo does not lie.

6. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hidden Content:
    All your accounts have been unbanned. Sorry about the inconvenience, I hope you understand how the fast mining, the spins, etc could look like hacking at first. Again, I apologize. Thank you for clarifying the situation.

7. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.