Drogo is building map art canvas's. Basic and Advanced.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by KhalDrogo, May 24, 2020.

1. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    Drogo is offering his service to build map art canvas's

Your island will require at a minimum the 149x149 expansion.
    Depending on it's position, it may need the 199x199 expansion and there is also a chance it is not possible to do map art on your island at all.
    Drogo will check this first.

Costs for canvas (materials and labor) are:

Basic Canvas
    Description: Nothing but a stone slab with edging.
    Materials :16900 stone
    Cost: 3 stacks of grass OR $10 Skyblock gift card delivered to Drogo's email address.

Advanced Canvas
    Description: Includes canvas clearing system (no buckets, see below). Canvas clearing is broken into 6 stages so you can collect the carpet without angering the Clag monster. Clearing system will only clear carpets.
    Also includes a waterway that will carry you, while AFK, back and forth underneath the entire canvas while schematica's printer places the materials for you. Placement distance will need to be set to 5 for this.
    NOTE: Due to the canvas size and spread of water, after clearing, there will be about 25 carpets you will have to clear by hand. An additional 20 dispensers/buckets did not seem worth it. Also, due to lag, some carpets may be missed so may require a quick run over to fill in a few gaps.
    Materials:
    Stone : 27938
    Sign : 760
    Redstone torch : 188
    Redstone repeater : 180
    Redstone : 1882
    ice : 372
    Dispenser : 180
    Button : 6
    Cost: 15 Stacks of grass OR $15 Skyblock gift card delivered to Drogo's email address.

Using the waterway will require several refills of carpet if working solo. If you team up with friends, they can all load the same schematic, split the required wool among you and all of you drop into the waterway. Doing this on alts allows you to build map art while playing on your mains. See attached video of Drogo's alts 'hard' at work. Very little effort involved!

Regarding Buckets. For the clearing of the map art, you will require 180 buckets of water which Drogo cannot supply. For those that Drogo builds for, he will sell iron ingots at the rate of 5:2 up to the 540 iron required for the build.

Drogo will do the work in the order in which requests are made.
    Payment will be upfront.
    Price may vary after first few builds as time taken to build is properly realised.

If you would like Drogo to upgrade your basic canvas to the Advanced model, message Drogo to see if it can be done and at what cost.

• Like Like x 3
    • Amazing Amazing x 1
    Last edited: May 24, 2020
  2. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    I currently do not have a mapart island, but am planning on getting a fourth account to use for mapart and will probably avail of this wonderful service.

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I'm very tempted here. The account holding my map art island was hacked unfortunately as I didn't enable 2FA on it. If I cannot get it back, I may have to come back to this thread if it's still available.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    This is very interesting I currently have a map art island with just the base so I’ll have to msg u in game

• Like Like x 1
  5. KhalDrogo

IGN:
    Drogo
    One canvas upgraded so far and another half done.

6. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Do you do conversions from basic to advanced

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. KhalDrogo

IGN:
    Drogo
    Yes. Drogo has done a couple of these already.