[DONOR400] Suggestion

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Trola_, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Trola_

Trola_ Member

Greetings Cyp, Staff and fellow players,

I am sure everyone will agree with the following suggestions I have to offer.

1. Custom Biomes (For Donors)
    2. Set /Visit Spawn (For Donors)
    3. More Set Homes (For Donors)
    4. Reintroduce Gravel Trade Shop
    5. Legalize Sand Trade

Custom Biomes

Have you ever tried replacing your island just so you could try get a new biome, and to find out you keep going back to the same coordinates you just left?

This has been the case for me on several occasions, I would like to be able to grow lilies and maybe Ice generators also. This would save so much hassle with people trying to hunt for these biomes rather then constantly obtaining Ocean Biomes.

Set /Visit Spawn

Being able to set the /Visit spawn would be very beneficial, rather then spawning on the most highest block above the bedrock. This allows people to set the spawn in there shop for others or what not.

I can potentially see issues with this such as people getting killed. Everyone should be safe on other peoples islands unless they are trusted or cooped, and if your friend was going to kill you anyways perhaps you shouldn't be cooped with them. Again specifically spawning on the bedrock doesn't ensure safety, someone could make water push you off or even a piston for that matter.

So I think it would be great to enable the ability to set our visitors spawn.

Set Homes

As a Donor400 I have experienced making large areas and different parts to my island, I would like to be able to set several homes so I can teleport to locations that I have set. This would also be a big bonus cause its rather annoying when you get disconnected by lag or something then you are back on your island and you have to make your way all the way back to where you were.

I understand that this may have been a safety feature for people to spawn back on their island, but this would have been when people could grief freely and people would camp in areas to steal what they want then log out to wait for a mod to replace it, only to steal it again.

Gravel Trade

Gravel is quite a common item to be used for designs such as roads. This used to be for sale at /Warp Grass (8 Gravel for 48 Cobble) I recommend bringing it back perhaps 4 Gravel per 64 cobble.

This item really only left the shop due to people griefing/killing with flint and steel, this issue has been fixed with the safety everyone gets across the game.

Sand Trade

I understand Sand Trade is currently Illegal with the idea of us buying red sand. But what we could be doing is either putting a timer on the /island replace to 10 minute to reduce and minimize island farming.

It was said to me many times even if it was a system ban for 30 minutes, that you can just wait the time for the ban to lift. Why can this not be the case for islands? if you screw up and lose your lava. Simply wait 10 minutes before you can reset your island.

On another potential note, perhaps the physical sand block can be remove from the island and instead placed in a chest with a starter item id attached to it so it wouldn't be able to get sold in tradechests.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my suggestions, I may have more to add in the future.

Kind Regards,

[Donor400] Trola (Ricky).

• Support Support x 7
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    gravel trade is legal already, so it would be great if it was added in /warp donor or /warp grass . sand trade would be great if it was added. visit spawn would also be helpful, I just don't know about biomes. People trade them nowadays

3. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    1. It would be nice but I'm not sure. Neutral.
    2. Visiting spawn on islands like that might be abused but, being able to enable it and disable it might be good. Neutral.
    3. It would be nice to set homes on other islands but again it might be abused. Neutral.
    4. Support for this one.
    5. I'm sort of iffy on legalizing sand trade. Neutral.

4. Sam

Sam Senior Member

I like 1,3,4
    I'll stay neutral on 2, purely because it could be abused
    No support for 5, encourages island farming

5. EquineShanghai

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Well, if you set a cool down on /newisland replace, you'll only get 2 sand every so often if you island farm

6. Sam

Sam Senior Member

There is no cooldown as of now and there is 3 sand on a new island

7. EquineShanghai

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Oh really? okay. Thanks. I know there isn't a cool down, but if there was, it would not be a problem

8. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

No support for all of them.

9. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Neutral for all of them, not really sure what to think.

10. allyminecraft

allyminecraft Active Member

Support for 1 because it would be better then people spamming in chat that they are selling a island. Also support for 3 because if you rlly liked a shop and you have bad memory like me you can just set homes there. Neutral for 3 because it could be abused but in the right hands it could be very helpful. No support for 3,4 sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Support for 5.
    It's annoying when you get your kit and can't do anything with the sand you're given. Yeah, you can convert it and sell it as red sand but its a lot of effort. Especially since you have to build the converter etc.

12. BriPlaysMC

BriPlaysMC Member

13. Trola_

Trola_ Member

The idea is if this was implimented to add a cooldown.

14. Trola_

Trola_ Member

You can currently lock and unlock your island (Enable/Disable)
    /Lock and /Unlock

15. ozapenguin

ozapenguin Active Member

neutral for now

16. Peopleoni1

Peopleoni1 Active Member

1. Custom Biomes (For Donors)
    Support, although not really needed. I'd much rather have my biomes now (I have 5 on my island) then 1 whole taiga or something.
    2. Set /Visit Spawn (For Donors)
    Support, for tradeshops etc
    3. More Set Homes (For Donors)
    Neutral, not more than 2-3 if we were to have it. if it gets to more than 2-3 it'd just get confusing
    4. Reintroduce Gravel Trade Shop
    Neutral, I've got tons of gravel I'd be willing to sell but no many buy it so its not really needed.
    5. Legalize Sand Trade
    Support I need sand

17. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

No Support for any except 1.

18. Trola_

Trola_ Member

I don't mean to offend you but, you are thinking very selfishly as there are many people who create new islands and all they get is "Ocean".

19. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

1 & 3 neutral, others no support.

20. chrix32

chrix32 Active Member

Support