[Dizzcool97] Griefing [Art]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Dizzcool97, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzcool97

Dizzcool97 Member

• Server name (skyblock.net):
    • In-game name: Dizzcool97
    • Full exact Ban Message: Banned: griefing- appeal at skyblock.net- Artificiality
    • Did you read the rules ? Couldn't find them
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? I saw an island and i went there and thought it was abandoned
    • Was this an incorrect ban? i dont think so
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? no, never
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I vote daily and I have been doing my island by myself and not harming anyone.

2. Artificiality

Artificiality Active Member

2014-03-09_23.24.57.png

You didn't just "go" to the island. You broke glowstone, emptied chests and generally caused havoc all over the place. I'm happily willing to discuss this ban with you, but you'll make it much easier on both you and I if we can talk about this with you owning up completely. It's okay to make mistakes, but at least admit to them.

Why did you grief so much of an island? Griefing seems - to me - like one of those very obvious rules that you don't need a rule board to understand.

3. Dizzcool97

Dizzcool97 Member

Ok, I went there and I griefed. Yes, it's an obvious rule. I agree to that. I'm sorry to the guys that own the island. I Will give them all of there stuff back. I grief certain areas to explore there island and see if I can find any unprotected chest. I understand the trouble I did to those people. I'm willing to help rebuild too. Like I said before, I didnt see anyone overthere and I thought it was abandoned, so I went overthere and grief and took stuff. I'm sorry for the guys and you, Artificality.

4. Dizzcool97

Dizzcool97 Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  5. Dizzcool97

Dizzcool97 Member

6. Artificiality

I admire the fact that you own up to your mistakes. Please don't bump the appeal unnecessarily though, we have a lot of things to tend to. Please go read up on the rules now that you're on the forums. You can find them here:
    The Rules in the Most In-Depth Form | Skyblock Forums

- Write back to me once you've read them thoroughly.

7. Dizzcool97

Dizzcool97 Member

Sorry Artificiality for tagging on forum. I have read all the rules.

8. FirstCelestrian

FirstCelestrian Active Member

Hey it's First. That was my cousin's and my island. I don't understand why you would grief so much if you didn't mean any harm. Have you been playing the server for long? I am a donor; I have flight, so I fly around my island and search for others. I had never seen yours before. I understand the part about you not seeing the rules; I didn't when I started skyblock either, so I ended up doing something against the rules and getting banned. But, enough of my story. I think everyone deserves a second chance, but may I have a bit more detail on why you griefed me? Sorry to interrupt this by the way. I felt like I should say something.

9. Artificiality

Dizzcool97, I know you've moved to .ORG, but if you're still looking to be unbanned on .NET, please take your time to answer First's question. Thank you.

10. Dizzcool97

Dizzcool97 Member

Sorry guys, for not responding fast enough. FirstCelestrian, I was new at the time, I was maybe 3-4 days on the server and I didn't mean to personally grief you. But, I saw your Island and i thought there was a Proximity level. So I bridged toward it. As a new skyblock user, you are very "poor" and i was in need of new resources. So i saw your island and I griefed past your locked doors. Then I noticed it was a Huge Island, So I explored and griefed toward stuff. To get to certain areas. I know this might sound dumb, But I didn't Grief just to Grief. But I Griefed to explore your island. i know there was some unnecessary grief. But i just wanted some new resources. I want to say sorry to FirstCelestrian for griefing you and your cousin. I am thankful for Artificiality for taking his time reviewing my appeal. I hope I can have a second chance.

11. Artificiality

I will wait for FirstCelestrian's opinion on this before making my decision. Thank you for your response, Dizzcool.

12. FirstCelestrian

FirstCelestrian Active Member

Thanks for telling me what happened. I understand why most people grief; when I see other houses built near mine on an economy pvp server where griefing is allowed, I normally either place a sign there that says that I was there and ask if they are friend or foe, or, if they had griefed me, I grief them. I don't really know what to do at the moment, because there doesn't seem to be a way for you to have an island, considering it spawns next to mine... But in my opinion, everyone deserves a second chance, and if they mess up on their second chance, then it would be a little harder to forgive them. Artificially, I think you should decide whether he should be unbanned. He has said he was wrong to grief me, and he said the truth, so I think he should have a chance, but there could be a problem with his island being so close to mine. Btw, sorry I didn't reply sooner; I was busy last night.

13. Dizzcool97

Dizzcool97 Member

14. Artificiality

Let's hope he's learned his lesson then. As FirstCelestrian is fine with it, DizzCool97, I'll go ahead with his opinion, and give you a second chance. Don't let us see you here in the appeals section again.

15. Artificiality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.