Discord :questionmark:

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Acceptation, Feb 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acceptation

Acceptation Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Acceptation
    For a start please make a section for discord suggestions, currently you can only add forum and gameplay suggestions so its really confusing on where the heck I'm meant to put discord suggestions.

Secondly, please add the ability for discord nitro boosters to use emotes from other discord servers. Currently you can only use the emotes/emojis that the Skyblock discord has and the default emojis that come with discord which in all honesty arent the best.

This would increase the chances of people wanting to boost the discord server ;) otherwise without it then boosting is kinda useless.

• Support Support x 1
  2. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

3. Acceptation

Acceptation Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Acceptation
    Honestly makes no sense at all, there is literally a Discord Administrator, if they arent going to be accepting suggestions for Discord then I dont see why they even have a discord admin (no offence Fun)

4. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Yea I agree with you, I think that especially discord suggestions should be allowed, i understand the store no suggestion rule tho.

5. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Yeah, I agree too. I can understand too why suggestions for shop are illegal, but discord is a major part of contacting the Skyblock community/moderators quickly if you are experiencing a live issue in game.

6. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

We can pass on suggestions to fun about discord. The rule was created before we had a designated discord admin and the developers are not discord admins so this meant there wasn't anything they could do except ask Cyp. The situation with our server is a little different so please be more understanding.

If you have a discord suggestion, dm a mod and we will discuss it then direct it to fun.

7. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

This can now be done!

I can see about maybe allowing a discord suggestions spot, but I'm not usually active on here. However, it might make it easier for me to see in the future since not a lot of people DM on discord about suggestions.

8. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Your suggestion has been thoroughly looked at, and we’ve decided to take your word! Your suggestion has been accepted.

This thread has been moved to the Forums Suggestions Archive.

Kind regards :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.