Accepted Discord Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Athiety, Apr 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athiety

Athiety Active Member

• Punished Discord name & tag (e.g Name#0000): Athiety#0001
    • Punishment message: Heavy Disrespect/Bullying/Inappropriate use of words
    • Have you read the Discord rules? Yes
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? No. I broke the rules in the discord, and I paid the price by getting banned.
    • Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I believe I should get unbanned because it's been about 6 months since my ban, and between those 6 months I've learned that these words should never be said under any circumstance. I believe everybody deserves a second chance, and I can prove to everybody that I've cleaned up my act and will promise to never let this happen again.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on the Skyblock Discord: none
    • If you know, tag the staff member that punished you: Mai
    • Do you understand and accept the Skyblock Discord rules and our code of conduct? Yes

2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
  3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Hey Athiety, thank you for appealing once again.

I appreciate you understanding where you went wrong, as well as taking the time away from the Discord server in order to better yourself. What you caused on the Discord server was quite extreme, however I do think that you are being sincere within this appeal.

I hope nothing of this sort occurs in the future.

I'd like you to reread the Skyblock Discord Rules as well as the Code of Conduct.
    Please rewrite the Skyblock Discord rules in your own words for me.

4. Athiety

Athiety Active Member

People in the discord are allowed to curse a minimal amount, but if they make other players uncomfortable they will be punished. Spamming in all channels in the discord is not allowed by any means, this includes typing multiple messages in a row and being loud on your microphone. Any disrespect towards any member or staff member of the Skyblock Discord is not allowed by any means. Trolling by starting random arguments, and making somebody angry for your enjoyment will not be tolerated. Any kind of harassment in the Discord or any other platforms will not be accepted and will receive a punishment. All types of discrimination are forbidden from all Skyblock platforms, any player who breaks this rule will be removed immediately. Threatening a player with harm or emotional damage will not be allowed and will receive immediate punishment. Advertising a server or discord that isn't owned by Noobcrew to another player without permission is not allowed. Evading a punishment held in the discord by using a VPN, or an alternate account leads to further punishment in the discord. All members should be aware of conversations that are being discussed and try not to make others uncomfortable by talking about sensitive/NSFW topics.

5. Mai

Thank you for stating the Skyblock Discord Rules.

Once again, I truly hope nothing of this sort happens in the future. Please be cautious of what you say or do within the Skyblock Discord. If an issue like this reoccurs, I'm sure you know what would happen.

With that said, I appreciate your sincerity and genuineness during this appeal. You are now unbanned. Enjoy your time! :))

6. Mai

Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.