Denied Discord appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Brake, Mar 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

• Punished Discord name & tag (e.g Name#0000): barn#0001
    • Punished Discord ID: 958163380408029224
    • Punishment message: N/A ? I think
    • Have you read the Discord rules? Yes
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? No
    • Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?
    I've made a staff report against Cyk for her behaviour towards me, unfairly treating me and refusing to move forwards. I truthfully do not believe Cyk should handle this appeal, as I do not believe I will get a response, let alone, be treated fairly.

I believe I was banned because I was involved with a petty argument with someone in the Discord. I did not listen when I was punished previously, I did not listen when I was told to stop arguing, nor did I listen when I originally appealed this ban. I believe I will be able to prevent myself from arguing in the discord if I were to be unbanned.

I'd like to be unbanned on discord as I'd like to participate in trading with other SkyBlock players.

The most recent incident I believe I was involved with was when I donated a lower rank to someone than what they had. I still plead my innocence to this, I was contacted to buy a rank by I believe Archie, and I simply bought the rank. I've bought ranks before for other people than the person paying me in grass, as well as I'd never checked to see what ranks people were before buying ranks. I believe Cyk told me that I did it just to be an arse, which is truthfully 100% incorrect. I don't believe I'd even conversed with the player I bought the rank for.

I have no interest in Cyk being demoted, I simply want to a fair, non-biased appeal.

• Please list any other times you were punished on the Skyblock Discord: AFAIA I've not been banned from the discord before this, however I cannot remember.
    • If you know, tag the staff member that punished you: Cyk753
    • Do you understand and accept the Skyblock Discord rules and our code of conduct? Yes

2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Hello Brake,
    As stated before I am in the process of collecting the teams verdict on the appeal.
    Cyk is no longer involved in your punishment and any questions or queries can be directed to my forums inbox.

I will update you as soon as everyone had a decisive answer. Thank you

3. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Coolio thanks

4. Krissy

So sorry for the delay, a lot has gone on since April.

I wanted to talk about the verdict. When an unban is considered there are factors that we look at to make sure we are making the correct decision. An important factor is behaviour on the other platforms where they player isn't banned on. So to get unbanned on discord, we need to see behaviour on the server and forums which show reasonable attempts of an attitude change. Another factor is activity. We expect that a person will be active enough to show this change over a fairly long period of time to overturn a Permban.

Staff were concerned that you haven't shown that level of change in attitude to warrant an unban yet. If being part of the discord community is something that you really desire then from now we would really like you to show it with your presence in the forums and server community.

You are free to re-appeal anytime you wish, however I recommend doing so in a few months or when you feel like you have shown that you won't argue with others or can show restraint. If it helps I used to argue a lot and I find limiting yourself to two replies and leaving the conversation is adequate to get your point across.

For now you won't be unbanned but I hope you do try and make the changes for the best result.

Thank you for appealing and your patience

5. Krissy

Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.