[Discord] Allow staff to view audit log in Discord.

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Megacrusher4200, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megacrusher4200

Megacrusher4200 Well-Known Member

I thought it would be best to allow staff to view audit log in discord. This is basically the "LogBlock" for discord. It shows all actions, bans, invite links created, etc. This would help to allow mods to tell people why they were banned and who banned them. :)

• Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    We actually can see why people were banned and we can unban them.
    Audit log likely won't be permission that we'll all recieve.

3. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

I’d support for managers and possibly super moderators to have it. However I think it’s slightly too powerful for every staff rank to have. :p

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Support.
    All it let’s you do is see other staffs actions and some player actions. It isn’t a huge permission but it can help. Unless Cyp wants to keep his server edits secret from staff then I don’t think it’s a terrible permission to give out.

5. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    I know MV has it but no knows Cyps a secret person when it comes to this discord.

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I mean i'm not saying its a bad thing if Cyp wants logs to be private but I don't think it is too important. When we have people breaking the rules and mods need those logs... but the 4 people who have the perms aren't always active on the discord then its going to impact the community in a negative way

7. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Neutral. It’s not really needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.