Skyblock Dirt crafting recipe + stuff

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Thinker, Sep 10, 2019 at 6:41 PM.

Tags:

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Thinker

Thinker Member

IGN:
    sandhuwarrior
    Island farming is illegal, right? Another way to prevent island farming is not being able to place the dirt down (not even in chest shops or item frames) from your island

Also make it so if you put 1 grass in the crafting table it will turn into dirt

• No Support No Support x 3
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
    No support on the first one if I place 10 dc’s of grass then mine it then switch islands I won’t be able to place all my dirt and have it grow back this will be devastating for people who sell their islands and move all the grass they place
    Neutral for the second one they can just place dirt and it would just take more effort to code a whole custom recipe when they can just place grass and break it

3. Thinker

Thinker Member

IGN:
    sandhuwarrior

I'm talking about the dirt you start with (the island inside)

4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
    Still no support that would prevent dirt trade not island farming as you have to wait 5 minutes to create a new island and we already have various percussions in place to prevent dirt trade and island farming

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Frxxn

Frxxn Twenty One Pilots Premium

IGN:
    Frxxn
    Oh yes, lets prevent island farming by just prohibiting the use of dirt. No way, sorry.

No support.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I don't think is necessary at all. Also, I think the current things in place to prevent island farming/ dirt trading work perfectly fine. There are only a small number of cases.

No support.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)